Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Can you send me the link to that thread because the link in your message isn’t working for me. Thank you. 

@Jontelle  I sent you the links. But yeah try copying and pasting them like @sarahshter suggested.  Also if you want to make sure the person sees your message you should tag them. 🙂  I often loose track of where I post so sometimes I don't come back to the message to see if someone replied.

@Jontelle it will probably work if you just cut and paste it into your browser.

CREASELESS

$6.67 value

CREASELESS.jpg

Shades:

Spoiler
CREASELESSShades.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast

I didn't even know they were coming out with a new concealer! deff interested to hear reviews 

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@Kim888 I actually believe this is the maracuja creaseless concealer they used to have in the squeezy tube repackaged

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@ashacroo ohh - thanks for letting me know! didn't realize that 

@ashacroo wrote:
@Kim888I actually believe this is the maracuja creaseless concealer they used to have in the squeezy tube repackaged

Yes, I heard this too.

Here we go, now I’ll place my order!! 😀😀

Not a promo code, but I figured I would post it here for anyone interested 🙂

MaskFreebie.jpg

Do you know if this included SIJCP?

@MikeHoncho I believe so, but I would call ahead, just to be sure 🙂

SKINWELLScreenshot_20180722-025036~2.png

$35... for foils 😱😰😰 seems more and more often the buy-ins are going up but the value of the promos is not. 😴

@sarahshter I looked through my emails & last year, you got two extra foils with the same buy in, with some of the same samples as this year. Hopefully we'll get a better promo soon 🙂

There have been decent ones lately, like the natural skin care one and the Fenty eyeliner and a while ago the good genes sample. But this is freaking absurd. I hope it’s not a trend!!!

I know right!? I grabbed the Tata harper serum and that has been amazing but I have a huge order and am waiting to place when there is a good promo... is it me or does anyone else prefer shopping online just for the promos 

Decent sized, quality GWP's have been a little thin on the ground lately. I have an order ready to place but waiting something to lure me in. 🙂

@sarahshteri was thinking the same thing, $35 buy-in for a handful of foil samples? I’m pretty sure most of us have a collection of foil samples at home waiting to be used, this isn’t making me want to place my order at all 

WOWLASH

0.17 oz/5 g

$14.94 value

WOWLASH.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Another code, MASKNSCRUB with $25 purchase Dr Roebucks Byron Mask @Lazybeautybeast

3,654 Replies
testing