Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Holy Moly that’s soon! Sales back to back lately!

thank you so much for sharing 🙂 does anyone know if the online code will be one time use again?

The faq says unlimited uses -  yay !

@vchu94  I sure hope not. In the past it was unlimited during the Nov. sale.

Can't remember now but were Rouge able to shop both weekends last year? There was a time when Rouge could only shop one weekend, and VIB had the other weekend. I know  in the community this has been a point of contention for a while. Anyway, its nice to see that we can shop through the whole sale.

@madelinexox I remember shopping before weekends last yea...

@madelinexox I remember shopping before weekends last year and during the spring sale. But we did get the BI appreciation sale so I could see them limiting it so they don't run into the shipping issues they had last year. Also the post V shared does say Rouge get two weekends to shop.

@veronika23, thanks for the updated dates. It sure is ear...

@veronika23, thanks for the updated dates. It sure is early this year, not complaining just observing. Thanks again.

@veronica23 Some companies extend the return time during...

@veronika23 Some companies extend the return time during the Christmas season. Maybe Sephora will do the same?

Re: @veronica23 Some companies extend the return time during...

They haven't done so in the past. 😞 @grayreb

@veronika23, I completely understand. A family member jus...

@veronika23, I completely understand. A family member just had me purchase a cologne for her husband during the recent friends and family sale for Christmas, so I told her to go by her Sephora (she lives out of town) to get a sample of it for him to try since I only have 30 days to return it. I guess guys are like women and can get headaches from their cologne. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Re: @veronika23, I completely understand. A family member jus...

I hope he likes it! Definitely better to be safe than sorry @Luvstravel

Re: @veronika23, thanks for the updated dates. It sure is ear...

@Luvstravel  I know! I thought it was very early too!   You know what bothers me in a way... and it's not just this year but every year... People use this sale to buy Christmas presents and the return policy in Canada is 30 days (from date of purchase... so it's less than 30 days really when your package takes a few days to ship and a week to get delivered). What if the recipient of that gift has it or hates it. You can't return or exchange it. Ever since they've changed their return policy it's been bugging me. I mean they went from doesn't matter when it was purchased to 30 days... I think 90 days would be good.

For all those asking - Tentative dates for the VIB sale - Starts November 1st and ends the 14th. Rouge gets first access. - Dates and info are subject to change.

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 8.12.10 AM.png

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

my bags did not even have all the items in them. in the o...

my bags did not even have all the items in them. in the one bag I got the belief, a perfume sample, and foundation sample cards!!! that's it the other bag did not have the water melon mask... it had a kiehl's packet sample instead.

Mine was the same. instead of the watermelon mask I got F...

Mine was the same. instead of the watermelon mask I got Fresh sample that I've received a 1000 times before. More often than not my samples are not what I've requested

Re: my bags did not even have all the items in them. in the o...

I ordered two of the JetSet sample bags purely for the Glow Recipe Watermelon sheet mask and of course it shows up without it. I called customer service and the guy tells me that its "75 points" per each missing sample and I said it doesn't make sense since you can't redeem 75 points for anything and his response is to tell me I have over 4,000 points so I have more than enough to redeem something. I found that so offputting because I spend thousands of dollars at Sephora and for you to tell me that Sephora's mistake isn't even worth 1 item in their reward bazaar.  

@shutterblog the other bag was worse. was missing almost...

@shutterblog the other bag was worse. was missing almost everything and no substitutions added.

I popped over to see if I was the only last one missing the watermelon mask, and sadly it looks like I am not. I didn’t even have a sub item in my bag - the one item (and of course the only item I really wanted) was just straight up not included.  Very depressing.

Hi @juicygirl4ever

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive all of your samples. I will send you a PM for further assistance. 

Best,

Zakiya

RE: Re: my bags did not even have all the items in them. in the o...

Could you send me a PM? I have received 4 bags now and they keep getting worse. Missing products and products switched out.
3,654 Replies
testing