Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Thanks so much @mermaid805 . I will try updating before I attempt to stack codes next time. I already redeemed my reward without getting to stack the code, but hopefully it will work for next time I earn one! 

@mermaid805 This.  Just tell us what promos combine!  First the rouge reward was a gift card.  Now it's a coupon.  LOL.  I'm sure someone at marketing/branding person at Sephora HQ is choking seeing the word "coupon" and "Sephora" in the same sentence.  

We're willing to play the game, Sephora, but get it together!  Some promos combine... but which ones?  And since the Rouge reward seems to combine with nothing, why not just toss a field in for rouge rewards, and make it automatically exclude the promo box so there's no question as to whether or not stuff combines.  

I'm sitting on a rouge reward aka coupon right now, but I'm waiting for clarification on what, if anything, this reward/coupon can be combined with.

I think people were mentioning it only works for the rouge reward + promo code?

@Tamara76 I believe at the moment, you can only stack a promo with the Rouge reward 🙂

Ughhhh - thanks, @ohheyitscindyk ! ❤️

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

YOURTHREE – Receive choice of 3 trial sizes FREE with any $50 purchase. YOURFIVE – Receive choice of 5 trial sizes FREE with any $75 purchase.

the only 1 I really wanted is already gone-biossance, oh...

the only 1 I really wanted is already gone-biossance, oh well, was trying to wait til feb to make anymore purchases anyways

Just got the email and things are already sold out. I wish that they’d email you when these codes go active.

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

I do really like when they do the escalating gwp depending on what you purchase! I've either tried or am not interested in these personally but considering by many purchases to get all the sleep promos two weeks ago that's fine haha 

I agree.  I wish they had a choose 1 with a $25 purchase though, since I am only interested in one of the items this time around (and that isn't atypical for me).

This seems like a much higher buy-in than normal for a ch...

This seems like a much higher buy-in than normal for a choice of 3 deluxe samples.

Well, crap.  I just realized I've been using the Biossance Peptide Eye Gel as a whole face moisturizer.  Oh well.  I really recommend it! lol  My skin is dry but this leaves it with no dry patches, isn't oily, and makes my skin look a little prettier.

@Ispend2much6  HAHA, one of my friends does this on purpose 🙂 She's a freak about her skin and has been using only eye creams on her whole face for YEARS. Honestly, she still looks like she's 20 with perfect glass skin, so she might be on to something...

@MissPuff   Thanks for letting me know!  Eye creams are more expensive than face creams, but it may be worth it!  Coloring my hair and using eye cream on my face will help me look  younger and then I don't have to act my age, right?  🙂  

@Ispend2much6 😂🤣😂 @sonnydee was right, it is great on your eyes!!! I love that product, it’s very similar to the DE C-Tango in my mind.

it's really good on the eyes too! @Ispend2much6 😂

it's really good on the eyes too! @Ispend2much6 😂

Re: it's really good on the eyes too! @Ispend2much6 😂

@sonnydee   Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll have to try it. 🙂  The concept of using one product for my entire face sounds great!

Code SURPRISEME now has different options up: @Lazybeautybeast Also YOURGIFT just has the 3 beauty blender foundation shades from a previous promo. Both codes actually looks like recycled items from old promos or play boxes...

Active Promo Codes #19

I'm confused where are you seeing these promos I look and I'm not seeing them anywhere

These promo codes have been gathered one at a times as th...

These promo codes have been gathered one at a times as they are released and go back weeks. Sephora will list only the most recent few on it's website.

@Marie716 You can find them at the link @Lazybeautybeast has above in the OP. In the app, look under the "Beauty Offers" tab. In addition, they should be emailed to you, if you've signed up for email notifications.

3,654 Replies
testing