Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Samples of mostly old scents we are all aware of and have tested and/or bought in the past? Come on Sephora lets see some great gwp's in February because January sucked and I have orders to place!

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

So agree to this! I don’t get it, the mini size like the ones during the holiday would have been much better. (How Rouge and VIB) got to pick 2 mini perfumes. That was one of the rare times it felt great to be at a higher tier.

I was hoping this would be one of the new shimmer finish Bites! But no, it's Glace... which everyone has. 

I would be OK with the regular finish if it wasn't Glace....

I would be OK with the regular finish if it wasn't Glace. I already have 2.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I was holding my breath hoping it was the new Shimmer crayons too @alexasteph and disappointed to see it was glacé

I hope this is still in stock on 8th, I wanna get this with a fragrance purchase (4x event)

@maghk Is there a fragrance event coming up on the 8th?

Yes, 4x points on fragrance starting on the 8th. 

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

YOURTHREE/ YOURFIVE is showing as oos for me this morning. 😰🤨

Lucky8 if you spend $88 - 8 trial sizes with a pouch (Canada only)

LUCKY8 is available again!

LUCKY8 is available again!

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

@Krisper92  dang what a great gift with purchase, I wish they had that here because I definitely want some of those goodies.

come on Sephora, we celebrate lunar New Year in the USA too

come on Sephora, we celebrate lunar New Year in the USA too

@corgimommy we're being punished for being a "melting pot...

@CorgiMommy we're being punished for being a "melting pot" instead of a "mosaic". 😂

Re: @corgimommy we're being punished for being a "melting pot...

@itscarin  You guys get a 100x more promos then us Canadians do. I'm not mad about the US being excluded from a promo that was available for 2.5 seconds

Would anyone want to sell the pig bag? Or do you have any recommendations where I could get one? I’m in US. Year of the pig is very special for my family and this would be bring so much joy to my daughter, she needs it right now.

Hi idk about the pig bag but benefit is selling these year of the pig Bank / trial sets, I think they also have them in yellow and maybe pink?Screenshot_20190201-055017_Sephora.jpg##

So sad to have missed it! Does anyone have a pouch they want to sell me? We celebrate Lunar New Year and the Year of the Pig is significant for our family. Thanks!

Why is this Canada only? So sad - I would definitely make an unnecessary purchase just to get this promo.  Great products and I love the bag! 

It is weird, but the US never gets the Lunar bags. Sephor...

It is weird, but the US never gets the Lunar bags. Sephora has done one for Canada at least the last 3 years, and the US has been left out every time.

Dang this is a first promo on a while that has caught my...

Dang this is a first promo on a while that has caught my eye. I wish it was in the US.
3,650 Replies
testing