Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@ohheyitscindyk, thanks so much for the tag! 🙂 It's on its way... yay! ❤️

@itsfi Yay glad you were able to snag it!

All thanks to you @ohheyitscindyk! 🙌🏼  I would have missed the promo if it hadn’t been for your tag. Thank you! 🤗 

SURPRISEME is also a working promo code, just used today. 

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

And with $45 in store purchase these 2 options are available...(seriously Sephora? Bring back the old days...I’m not a fan 😑)

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

This is what the bag looks like 🤨. It’s incredibly thin and floppy. I thought from the picture it would be much better made.

EFB37028-B64F-4ECF-9FFA-309FA723306E.jpeg

Just got mine, I really like the bags actually!! I wasn't...

Just got mine, I really like the bags actually!! I wasn't expecting much after your post lol, but they're like cute lil packing cubes. The "fabric" is very thin (says it's made from recycled plastic bottles) yet strong-feeling? Plus thin & weightless is perf for packing cubes! The zipper is surprisingly nice & so's the stitching, esp the sturdy lil handle. I got 2 and might do one more, since there *is* a $$ item I've been wanting that can't be split anyway.

Can i combine that with the 25$ off?!

CYBERBAG $45 online purchase

Merrier. Choose from 3 different bags. $85 buy in. Looks like Sephora is copying the strategy of some other retailers where they do a high buy in with lots of gifts. Not sure a handful of samples for $85 is the right balance though. 
1448050B-9AE8-450A-9B83-D492B7D52257.png

Better details:

Spoiler
B7721293-34ED-4BB7-A44A-5DAAAAD891D9.jpeg710275ED-A422-4419-805F-782B5F7333B0.jpeg0CDE1E83-7B0B-4D04-A4BD-E91C77465B2B.jpeg

So I *think* they're subbing the Sephora serum for IT Sec...

So I *think* they're subbing the Sephora serum for IT Secret Sauce (the set with like a dozen foils!) in the Merry Mysteries bag. Did anyone else get it? I'm only a lil unsure if it came from that bag bc I got a few orders at once (a couple of these plus a CYBERBAG), and I combined everything into one box before I noticed this. Now I want to get another bag with the Secret Sauce samples (plus I love these lil pouches/packing cubes!!) but that's when I realized it wasn't originally listed with any bags.

I don't think I'd go out of my way to spend the money to...

I don't think I'd go out of my way to spend the money to get one of these... but I went ahead and stacked it with my $100 rouge reward, since it's an okay freebie if I'm not actually spending anything.

$85 buy in is too much for a bunch of deluxe size, $75 is more like it....

Don't these kinda look like repurposed Play bags?? I mean $85 is pretty steep when they had all of those prior bags for $10 just yesterday (maybe they still have them for sale IDK). None of them were identical to what is in these bags, but spending $10 and getting close to/something I was wanting to try anyways vs spending $85 to get this is a bit hard to swallow.

@niki172  That’s a really good point. They are equivalent to play boxes and there are several still available. They should really hire us as marketing consultants. 🤣

@itscarin yeah maybe they should. They could just pay me in product so that's a bargain right??? 😂

@itscarin  Suddenly I feel Sephora is too rich for my blood lol 😂 Thx for posting

@itscarin You beat me to it! Adding to your post 🙂

CYBERBAGSet1.jpgCYBERBAGSet2.jpg

In store:

InStoreCyberBag.jpgInStoreCyberBag2.jpg

@ohheyitscindyk @lol I was so excited!  I never get anything first!!! But your promo code is different. This one is merrier. Yours is “cyberbag”. What’s the buyin on cyberbag?

@itscarin I didn't even know it was so late already haha I got distracted watching a movie.

$45 buy-in. I think they realized some would be meh on MERRIER, so they added another promo code with the lower buy-in.

@ohheyitscindyk @blackkitty2014  I’m definitely “meh” on merrier. Ulta does 24 piece sample bags for $75 buy ins. This promo has higher quality pieces than what you’d see an ulta bag but each bag has a Sephora collection item in it and all of the samples are repeats. It’s also a huge bummer you can’t tell what colors or sizes items are. I’d probably rather see a bigger gwp with a bigger buyin than this middle of the road promo. 

testing