Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

BESTFRESH

BESTFRESH.jpg

BESTFRESHChoices.jpg

Values

Cleanser: $5.07

Day Cream: $6.44

Night Cream: $6.72

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Haha I think it should be noted that you don't have to pi...

Haha I think it should be noted that you don't have to pick the soy cleanser, you can just get the two creams 🙂

SHINE

2.4 oz/80 ml

$13.76 value

SHINE.png

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

FOURFAVES

FOURFAVES.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
FOURFAVESChoices.jpgFOURFAVESChoices2.jpgFOURFAVESChoices3.jpgFOURFAVESChoices4.jpgFOURFAVESChoices5.jpgFOURFAVESChoices6.jpgFOURFAVESChoices7.jpgFOURFAVESChoices8.jpgFOURFAVESChoices9.jpg

Values

Milk Makeup: $10.80

Giorgio Armani: $10.67

Becca: $4.40

Laura Mercier: $4.70

MUFE: $7.17

Dior: $5.20

Shiseido: $7.83

Smashbox: $8.64

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

So ... you get 4 samples you could go into Sephora and ge...

So ... you get 4 samples you could go into Sephora and get free for $60? Right... 😒

Re: So ... you get 4 samples you could go into Sephora and ge...

It's unlikely @EsinaJ that they would give you 4 deluxe samples of foundation in store with no purchase. More than likely they would let you try a couple by decanting a small amount into a plastic clamshell. I actually think this is a great promo if shades would match and there is a little more variation than just mid tones. None are fair enough for me but I would probably use this promo if there were. 

I'm hoping they come out with a promo code where you get...

I'm hoping they come out with a promo code where you get to pick multiple items like this, for something other than foundation soon. I need to make a decently large purchase soon, but I already own a foundation and tinted moisturizer that work perfectly for my skin.

I hate foundation promo codes. They never offer options for those that are porcelain/fair or on the deeper end of the spectrum. I would have loved to redeem this for the LM and the Armani alone, but everything is medium shades.

I finally received a targeted email for 20% off my next foundation purchase ONLY if I would resubscribe to Sephora Play😡 I haven’t let the targeted offers upset me too much but this is irritating.

That is oddly specific... @faeriegirl 

@scott1201 I thought so too. I’m not sure who comes up with these offers but they are crazy if they think I would resubscribe to a box I obviously didn’t need just to get a discount on an item I rarely purchase.SMH🙄

BRIGHTDAYS

$42.87 value

BRIGHTDAYS.jpg

Receive a SK-II VIB+Rouge Gift, free with any online merchandise purchase of $35 or more. While supplies last. This set contains: SK-II R.N.A. POWER Anti-Aging Eye Cream trial size (2.5 mL), SK-II R.N.A. POWER Face Cream trial size (2.5 mL), and SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (10 mL).

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

I placed an order just five minutes after receiving the email notification of this BRIGHTDAYS Promo deal and just received a notice that they could not complete my order as this sample is out of stock! Very disappointing. I lose out on the samples I wanted to try as they will just send my order on without the promo sample. Nothing offered in exchange. 

Plus in the same order, the rewards item I chose was out of stock as well. Sephora needs to get their stock issues in order. I don't think I'll continue be a rouge next year. 

Oooo, I have been wanting to try the facial essence. And I can always use eye cream and moisturizer! 

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

MYPLAY ($50 buy in) looks like you get a mini play sample bag with 6 samples with this promo code

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Is this brand new? Has anyone received it yet? Anyone know what are the 6 samples?

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Adding it to my cart, it's showing up as the Fall Must-Haves PLAY! Box with the items shown in the picture.

LIPLOVES

2 ml

$5.60 value

LIPLOVES.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Looks like another round of targeted offers went out:

TargetedSkincareOffers.jpg

Boooo. 

Annoyed I didn’t get it but also still shopping at Sephora so 🤷🏻‍♀️? Lol. 

Has anyone received Bareminerals Bouncy Blend Blush sample? Is it in the original but smaller package or...?

1 Reply
testing