Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

PROSKIN

PROSKIN.jpg

PROSKINChoices.jpg

Values

Dermalogica: $8.02

DDR: $8.80

Kate Somerville: $10.63

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

SOSMOOTH

15 ml/0.5 oz

$3.63 value

SOSMOOTH.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but I just placed an online order through the Sephora website and realized that they took away the 2 free samples? I don't know if Sephora will be sending out randomized samples now or none at all. Has anybody seen/noticed/heard of the same thing?

@parisdust 

Sephora claims it's just a glitch/temporary that they aren't showing up in the cart for some (I still see them in my cart using chrome, so it's definitely not universal). If you aren't seeing samples, you can select them here https://m.sephora.com/beauty/free-beauty-samples

Alternatively, go to the Beauty Offers page (or search "samples"), and the link is at the bottom of the page.

thanks!!! I'll have to give this another shot!

thanks!!! I'll have to give this another shot!

BRANDNEW

- The Bite is in the shade Glace.

BRANDNEW.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Thanks for the heads-up on this one, nothing was loading on the Beauty Offers webpage except the 50% sale stuff and I've been dying to try MM's Whispers in the Library (hopefully it will be an okay dupe for my beloved but sadly discontinued Book by Commodity). The lip pencil looks like a great fall color too! Can't wait for mine to arrive.

YAYFRIDAY

5 ml/0.16 oz

$10.67 value

YAYFRIDAY.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

PEONY

3 ml

$12 value

PEONY.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

TRUESKIN

0.15 oz/4.5 ml

$7.80 value

TRUESKIN.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

MYLASH

MYLASH.jpg

MYLASHChoices.jpg

Values

YSL: $7.07

Too Faced: $11.81

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

CHICEYE

5 ml

$18.16 value

CHICEYE.jpg

FRIZZFREE

$24.71 value

FRIZZFREE.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

The Lancome product is excellent!  It's crazy expensive, but the formula is thin and this sample should last a good while.  It's very good at blurring imperfections and making the under eye area lighter.

DRDENNIS is finally live

$22.80 value With only three peel pads, $11.07 value

DRDENNIS.jpg

DRDENNISDetails.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

It appears for most of us, the 7 day challenge will be a 3 day challenge + moisturizer

and disappointment the overall theme.  This offer was just a "too good to be true" promo.

Very disappointing.  Customer service gave me 100 points for the missing peel pads, but that won't buy the 4 missing peel pads.   I feel that was misleading advertising. @byme4u 

They did also offer to send me another beauty offer for my troubles, which is very kind of them.  

@l8totheparty,  I appreciate Sephora's CS, here & phone.  I feel for them when they have to deal with a firestorm such as this, of which they had no control over.   My problem, like most, is the "false advertisement" and the "7 day Challenge" topic, by founder, advertising the promotion.   Furthering the incident is today's promo with the peels X3 option.  Why could the other 4 have not been sent?   These promos are planned months in advance.  I take exception to being mislead by both Sephora and

Dr Dennis Gross.

Agreed.  And the fact that the peel pads exist in boxes already, it would take a bit but the remaining 4 could be sent out to people.  As is, and due to the fact that I'm not sure if it was brand or store's fault, it makes me personally hesitant to purchase Dr. Dennis gross or an item to get another 7 day challenge gwp... but other 7 day challenges went off without problem?  It's just disappointing. 

Yep, and then today's 3x dr. Dennis peel pads.  Will they be sent 1?  

I also only got 3, contacted customer service and they are resending it. At 1st the rep tried to tell me it was only 3 peels offered but I told her I was looking at it and it clearly showed and stated 7. It was also the reason I placed my order when I did. How did SEPHORA think we wouldn’t notice.

Anybody else get this and only got 3 peel pads? Even though there are clearly 7 in the picture advertised

same, got 3 peel pads only. I was offered points instead...

same, got 3 peel pads only. I was offered points instead of the missing pads although I would have preferred the pads.
testing