Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Yes, I only received 3. I contacted CS and they offered 150 points, but I would have preferred to receive the remaining pads.

I only got 3 peel pads as well....that's not what was advertised. I'd like the other 4 peel pads. @sydtomato 

@sydtomato  Boo. Yeah, I only got 3 peel pads too 😞

I just received mine today—yep, just 3 peel pads.

Thanks for the heads-up, @sydtomato!  I have an order with this promo on the way too...hope Sephora will rectify and send you and I the rest of the promo.

Uh oh @sydtomato @RGbrown I have this on it's way!!  Only 3 is a RIP! Clearly shows 7. I will see how many are in my package when it comes. 

Oh no, @and tomato & @RGbrown! I just ordered yesterday b...

Oh no, @sydtomato & @RGbrown! I just ordered yesterday because I wanted these. They're a staple in my skincare.

Re: Oh no, @and tomato & @RGbrown! I just ordered yesterday b...

Me too and they are pricey. Had I known there was only 3 pads I would have gotten one of the other good promos.. I emailed customer service so hopefully I get some points for their false advertising @curlychiquita @RGbrown 

@sydtomato @RGbrown @curlychiquita I just read about this on reddit as well, so you're not alone. Someone said CS is shipping a new promo out to them. I was just about to order, but now I'm not sure.

@ohheyitscindyk, thank you for letting us know!  Sephora seems to be having some issues lately 😞

@sydtomato 

Yup 👿👿👿

CTMATTE

$7.33 value

CTMATTE.jpg

Shades:

Spoiler
CTMATTEShades.jpgCTMATTEShades2.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

It's not on the official list but the promo ABHPRIMER for the Anastasia Beverly Hills  Eye Primer seems to have stopped working. When you click the link to see the full size, it leads to the 'product not carried' page.

FEELSLUXE

$8.64 value

FEELSLUXE.jpg

FEELSLUXEDetails.jpg

KNOCKOUT

10 ml

$2.60 value

KNOCKOUT.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

BOUNCE

$7 value

BOUNCE.jpg

BOUNCEDetails.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

SEASCENTS

5 ml

$7.40 value

SEASCENTS.jpg

CELERY

10 ml

$11 value

CELERY.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Does anyone recall if they did a points multiplier on fragrance last fall/winter? I feel like they did and I’m trying to guess if I should take advantage of the sale now or wait for a multiplier to pop up

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

@trek94 

Last year's fragrance multipliers:

9/28/18: one day only, 3x

12/18 - 12/24/18: 3x

There's no guarantee they'll do the same again this year, of course, but there's a decent chance we'll see one before the end of the year. There's also normally a 3x multiplier for both Valentine's and Mother's Day, but I'm guessing those are a bit further off than you want. 😊

there was 5x the points on Fragrance a few months ago whi...

there was 5x the points on Fragrance a few months ago which Never happened before that, as much as I could remember

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

@trek94  I do not remember Sephora doing any points multipliers last year.  I think its been over a year since they did one.

GLAMTRIP

5 ml

$5.40 value

GLAMTRIP.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

testing