Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Same!

Same!

There's different versions of that offer, received 15%..

There's different versions of that offer, received 15%..

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I'm definitely starting to feel a bit frustrated if I'm being honest. The targeted coupons never really bothered me before but now that they are giving bigger discounts than they've ever given rouge in recent years it's super frustrating. 

@Kim888 Same here. I never *really* understood the outrage over the targeted ads, but giving a higher % off than they offer their top tier customers seems wrong.

What's more, if someone requires 30% off as the threshold necessary for them to make a purchase- why even bother if you are never going to offer them 30% off again? That customer will use their 30% coupon and then presumably continue to do their shopping wherever they were doing it before since they will never see that deal again, they won't even see 20% unless they spend $1000 in a calendar year. The whole thing is just stupid 

@Kim888  - When I received the targeted coupon for perfume / fragrance (which I am highly sensitive to or if you prefer, allergic) I opened up the email thinking it was the email announcing the Rouge event.  And then I saw it was a targeted coupon for a very specific item.  As I posted in reply to @itsfi  above I think that Sephora marketing team is completely missing the mark.  Sadly, the targeted coupons do illustrate that Sephora can offer higher discounts than they so chose so the line on the event that Rouge get's the best discount rings a bit hollow.  I'll still be there for the sale as I need skincare and keep eyeing another Hourglass lipgloss but this will be a low-buy event for me.

@MCSSavvy dermstore is doing 25% off right now on select brands through 8/25. Might be worth it to see if anything you were going to buy is on sale over there. 

@itscarin  - Thanks for the heads-up.  I just got the Biossance F&F email today - 25% discount site-wide and they drop their new lip balm on Monday.  Not sure about the lip balm but I may get my Omega Cream through Biossance instead of Sephora due to the higher discount and Ebates.  I'll have to check out Dermstore.

@Kim888 

If it makes you feel any better, I've received 15% off foundation emails twice now in about the last week! 😆😆

If I want foundation,  I'll be waiting for the 20% sale.  🙄

@l8totheparty  I received a 15% off foundation offer as well! I don’t wear foundation regularly, and I know that 20% off everything for Rouge begins Monday, so that made the offer not only strange but insulting.

@Kim888   I think that's the tipping point for a lot of people. 

ABHPRIMER

2 ml

$3.07 value

ABHPRIMER.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Not a promo code but still a deal D0049343-6CF5-47A1-92E3-DFA1CE59B16A.jpeg

BRIGHTSKIN

3 ml

$7.80 value

BRIGHTSKIN.jpg

FACEFAVES

FACEFAVES.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

GETRICH

$18.50 value

GETRICH.jpg

Details:

Spoiler
GETRICHDetails.png

COCOA

7 ml

$10.36 value

COCOA.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

TEATREE

7.5 ml

$1.45 value

TEATREE.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Active Promo Codes #19

I guess this goes here, via Instagram and trend mood. 2020 birthday gift

yay! 😍

yay! 😍

@Ashletta216 , thanks for sharing!  I always look forward to seeing which brands would be featured in the birthday gifts each year!  @SoldeJaneiro is an unexpected choice; while personally, I enjoy the original Bum Bum Cream, the feedback on the brand in general is polarized because of the heavy scent in their products.  I'm also curious to see what size the birthday minis will be -- the 0.84 fl.oz. / 25 ml size that has been offered as a 100 point reward or the 2.5 fl.oz / 75 ml size currently offered for purchase.  Finally, I do hope this is not going to be offered in lieu of the skincare gift option.    

I can pretty much guarantee it'll be the smaller jars! 

Active Promo Codes #19

these promos suck lol either they are sold out or have expired 😞 I have 75$ in my cart and need a good promo! not interested in the foundations because none are my shade

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Buyer beware! Sephora’s marketing team makes their new credit card look like a new or upgraded points based loyalty program, not a credit card. I cancelled the card immediately with the credit card company — then Sephora’s marketing team froze my Sephora Rouge status and cancelled my Sephora Play subscription. Not only is that bad marketing, false advertising and fraud — it risks yet another dangerous Sephora customer data breach. Sephora is overlapping credit card data with Beauty Insider data and vengeful if you cancel the credit card. Class action lawsuit waiting to happen.
2 Replies
testing