Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

BEACHHAIR

25 ml

$5.56 value

BEACHHAIR.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

AVOGLOW

0.17 oz/5 ml

$14 value

AVOGLOW.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Avoglow is OOS.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

They always release a few good promos right before the sale lol Ive been wanting to try this one and will likely do a $25 purch before sale specifically for this🙄😅

FYI - Biossance Friends and Family site-wide sale. Also, new lip balm drops Monday on their site.

My apologies ladies if I posted this in the wrong thread!

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Why does Sephora offer higher discounts to customers who shop less?? Seems very backwards, especially when loyal shoppers purchase so frequently!

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

It's marketing 101, @prettykelley . They know their regular customers will shop and be spending money regardless, so the discount goes to those who don't normally shop to help entice them to do so.

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

I don’t get it either. It’s not fair! I’ve spent so much money at Sephora this year and nothing!!

Active Promo Codes #19

tks!

SATIVA

0.14 oz/4 ml

$6.53 value

SATIVA.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Another targeted offer went out yesterday—A3422323-C072-4F2E-9867-AABF1B80E2D0.jpeg

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

You’re posting your code! Someone could use it before you redeem.

Oh, wow. 25% off for fragrances! I could use one of those. Always. 😛

I suppose they didn't send me one because there was actually a good chance I'd use it? 

But that's ok. There are always some kind of deals going on elsewhere.

Your loss, Sephora.

@itscarin  -Haha, I got an offer for only 15% off fragrance purchases, which is the same as VIB sale amount. Maybe I ought to shop less and get a more generous offer, lol.

@prettyinpa When was the last time you purchased a fragrance?  I last bought one in May, and I didn’t receive any coupon. I’ve yet to receive a targeted offer despite the fact that I haven’t spent much at Sephora so far this year. 

The person son who posted this said she was rouge. Not sure when the last time she purchased a fragrance was. 

The only trend I’ve noticed is that the people who got the coupons said they either hadn’t shopped a fragrance at Sephora in a very long time or they were straight up allergic to fragrances. 

Same me thing with the foundation offer that went out last week. If you don’t use it, you’ll get a coupon for it. 

@itscarin-  I can't remember when I last bought a fragrance at Sephora, maybe 2001? It was when they opened a new store in Pittsburgh, whenever that was, lol.

@itscarin @TrysBeautyItems I got one for perfume too but mine was 20% off

@SportyGirly125 I received the 25% coupon off fragrance.  Sephora marketing missed it's mark - I am chemically sensitive so I don't wear or buy fragrance products and my friends and family refrain from fragrance products so I can visit... IMHO, if you are going to send out targeted marketing then send a 25% coupon off your next purchase whether the whole purchase or one item.  I think it alienates their customers to see some receive 25%, 20% and 15% off the same targeted mailer.  Maybe before the advent of the internet companies were able to use such a strategy and it would work without alienating their client base.  However, most people like deals, even Rouges, and the word of the targeted marketing, percentages off get out fast.  I don't find this form of advertising / discounting very endearing.  

@MCSSavvy When I got it I thought well it doesn't matter if I buy it with the code or not because I get 20% off during the sale that starts the day after the coupon expires.

@SportyGirly125  -  That's true.  Just as a side note, when I popped into one of the local stores to try on some more of Hourglass' lip glosses and chatted with one of my favorite SAs at the store.  She also found it ironic that I was sent the targeted mailer for fragrance knowing its a hard pass for me, but honestly, it doesn't bother me.  We both had a laugh.  With all the discussion lately about discounts and coupons, I was curious about the Rouge discount at the events and she indicated because there are certain product lines that will not permit a discount over 20%.  It made sense.  I'm still refining my cart for Monday.  🙂 

2 Replies
testing