Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I got an email recommending foundations but no coupon. Too bad, I would've definitely picked up the new PMG foundation. 

Perhaps your next for a discount offer.

I received the same one, and this is my first targeted offer, ever. I stopped wearing foundation altogether about 4 months ago, and can't recall the last time I purchased a foundation at Sephora. While I appreciate the gesture, I think a less restrictive offer (like the recent 30% off makeup targeted offer) would be more effective at generating higher sales.

@MlleCC 

I'm starting to think that their strategy isn't so much about generating higher sales. It almost seems like they want to send out discounts to the lowest risk buyers, folks they know won't spend much, just to feel good about sending out a coupon without actually having to lose much profit. 🤔 And these offers are all over the board...15%, 20%, 30% but only in certain categories. Even if I wanted foundation, I'm still annoyed with the comparatively low percentage on this one, and would skip it out of principle anyways. 

I feel the same way as you @RGbrown. Apparently, I have never purchased foundation from Sephora (or at least haven't in a really long time), and they sent me a 20% of code, but after seeing people get 30%off any makeup, I feel a bit jilted. I have been thinking about getting a foundation, but I will probably refrain because this just feels a little insulting given offers to others. 

@RGbrown   I can't figure out the rationale for these.  I got the 15% off that ended 8/5, which was applicable for anything.  I wasn't going to bother but I really wanted to try a wellness item, so I bought it.

I spent $150 at Sephora in the month of June.  And $150 in July.  My individual orders never went above $55. 

@RGbrown  agree.  It annoys me when ulta does that also, sending different offers to different people.  it just causes jealousy and resentment, especially if there was an offer you would have actually used!  it seems like sending people all the same offers and letting THEM decide, like adults, which ones to use would be better for sales. (what a novel idea right?)  not like I would use this one anyway, but really, they can't spare a measly 15% on ONE specific category of makeup, for everyone?

I finally get a targeted offer, and THIS is the one I get? I don't wear foundation, Sephora, as you can tell from my purchase history. Oh, and you sent some folks a 20% off foundation coupon instead...so not only do you insult me with a coupon I won't use, you insult me further by sending the worst version of a coupon I won't use. Thanks. 🙄

@RGbrown 

I got this one, too.  It's great targeted marketing, considering it is the one big item neither of us have bought from Sephora. 

For me, I'm not about to buy a foundation online if I haven't tried it first, and my Sephora is so small that it doesn't carry all the brands I want to try. And I don't want to go through the hassle of their returns process.

I may go in one of these days, but I may just go back to SDM to check out their BB/CC creams.  I didn't expect the foundation I did buy to be sooo full coverage. 

@itscarin very annoying! Doesn’t work for me either, I have received none of these offers. I think I will be moving towards most of my purchasing direct from manufacturers or Ulta. 

@jen81   I understand your feelings, but beware that Ulta is far worse at this.  Not everyone gets the general multipliers anymore; even some of those have become targeted.  Then, there's Ulta's email jail.  I keep whining about this, but they cannot, or will not, fix my email issue.  Now I am getting emails at two different emails that are not connected to my Diamond account (one was my previous address that I changed because that one stopped getting offers.  The other I had change on my own to see if it would work, but they were supposed to have deleted it. Nope.)

LIPLIFE

LIPLIFE.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
LIPLIFEChoices.jpg

Values

Buxom: $9.77

Nudestix: $22.88

Urban Decay: $2.61

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

This is now available for everyone, not just Rouge.

DRSTURM

0.3 oz/10 ml

$100 value

DRSTURM.png

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

sold out! boo

sold out! boo

Why is this stuff so expensive? Anyone know how it differs from all the HA’s out there? I’m a skincare junky but I’ll let those that love this try it first.

@howconnie  Idk, but I saw that and thought wow, I'm glad I'm not rouge...a sample for $65!? but I guess that's bc I can't or wouldn't spend that much anyway, so to me it's not worth it.

I wish it were available in Canada! 

ETA: It works now! There was just a delay.

Doesn't work yet or already sold out. Boo 😞

RADFACE

10 ct

$5.33 value

RADFACE.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

GETPAMPRD

GETPAMPRD.jpg

DRDENNIS

*Not working yet

DRDENNIS.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk  Is this an old promo? Just wondering if it is or similar to a previous one. 

testing