Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@parisdust  I added them before, but now it shows that there are only 2 left! grrr, this is really annoying that they don't just all add automatically like some others; guess that explains why there are only 2 left!  I wanted to order but now it's a lower value 😞 I'm tempted to email them and say that they they should lower it to $30 or add another sample, but I doubt they would.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I have been waiting to try a new eye cream. When this one came up and was really excited, it shows that it was shipped I hope it’s actually going to arrive. Yeah!!!

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I don’t know why I couldn’t get all three. It only allowed me to select one. Anyone else having this problem

I just double checked again. I had the full sizes in my c...

I just double checked again. I had the full sizes in my cart in case the trial goes well. I was able add all 3 items in the promo. Maybe it was a hiccup - give it a try it again. Hope you are successful! 🤞

This is probably the best GWP deal I've ever seen on Seph...

This is probably the best GWP deal I've ever seen on Sephora (granted I've only been addicted to skincare for the last year or two). Glad the new Charlotte Tilbury lippies are back in stock! I thought it was a pick one because instead of just adding the trio automagically with one click, you had to add all three like with offers like the recent hair care & CBD promos. Besides, all 3 sounds too good to be true! I realized right after I submitted my order that it was all 3, so I called customer service to cancel that one and reordered. This one won't last long! Thanks Sephora!

Re: This is probably the best GWP deal I've ever seen on Seph...

I bought something just to get the cru trio lol. I love the eye cream but didn't like how full size comes in a jar. The tube is definitely better! Lasted me 6 months of daily use too

@ohheyitscindyk Thank you! I got the Caudalie trio, that value is insane!😂

Holy smokes, that value!

I love the Premier Cru line from Caudalie. It feels so rich and nourishing and it smells like a fancy spa.

HAIRLOVE

- Available in store as well

HAIRLOVE.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Good to know this is available in store @ohheyitscindyk  Thanks for posting this. I might have couple of things to pick up in store.

YOURGIFT has some new items when I checked today....

yourgift.PNG

SOCLEAN

SOCLEAN.jpg

SOCLEANChoices.jpg

Values

Ilia: $16

Lilah B.: $15.84

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

This is back if anyone missed it the first time.

MIST

5 ml

$6 value

MIST.png

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

RENEWPEEL

0.33 oz/10 ml

$6.50 value

RENEWPEEL.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

I've heard some really good things about this one, it's supposed to be gentle enough for daily use.

HYDRAFIRMA

$38.92 value

HYDRAFIRMA.jpg

HYDRAFIRMADetails.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

This is out of stock already 😞

@naturalooks15 Looks like it's back in stock 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk  Thanks so much for tagging me. ❤️❤️❤️❤️  I checked this as soon as I got up (about 4-5 hr after you posted) but it was gone again. Thanks again.

I did get one on the first day (it didn't show up in my order confirmation so I called them and thankfully they said they added it. I had no confidence that it will show up but it did come with my order). 

@naturalooks15 No worries, glad to hear you got it! 🙂

testing