Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I dont understand why the promo codes cannot be combined with the 20% discount? We still have to spend $25 to reach the buy in with the discount. It's not like we are buying 20% less than $25 in order to get the gwp. It wouldn't be such a gripe if we actually got the samples we pick 100% of the time either. Grrrr....

It peeves me too! Especially since I checked my order history and for the last sale in November it looks like we could!!

I thought things were looking up for awhile, when I had placed several separate orders to take advantage of some GWP/Promos I had wanted I was shocked when Sephora packaged and shipped them all together! It was like a moment of calm in this chaotic world, like finally at least we can all be on the same page about this Sephora! But... hopes aren't high that things will stay like that since the next time I placed two orders the packages came separately on the same day.

This! and also I really think Sephora should allows multiple gwp codes and samples when we reach a certain amount (e.g. if we spend $50 we should be able to enter 2 $25gwp code) instead of just ONE gwp and 2pcs of samples per transaction. If I'm gonna spend a good amount of money, I'd break into several orders so I can get multiple gwp and samples, then it would be much more parcels/shipping cost and less eco-friendly, is that what Sephora wants?

agree!  I do that all the time - I usually try to get around $25 to get the sample, so I'll have to place multiple orders if I want to get more.  and if you order them at the same time, they ship them together, which is good...but sometimes I figure I should wait bc they might notice and think I'm just trying to get more samples, and then only give me one - which happened one time.  so then if I have to wait just to make sure they ship them separately, then that's just more effort and packaging (and of course more time and effort for me, having to keep checking to see when they arrive to make sure I get them.)  so I agree, it seems like it would just make more sense for everyone to be able to get more samples the more you buy.  but then I guess they would run out of them faster.  😕 even if they have a buy more - get more thing, like now, they don't really have anything I want, so I'd still rather just spend $25 to get one I want.

You can't even combine the play pass for 50 bonus points...

You can't even combine the play pass for 50 bonus points with the 20% off! It's a little ridiculous.

@Buootiful 

I agree, I'm a little peeved over this too. You can combine a gwp with the Rouge Reward now, so why not with the sale? I was going to splurge on a few things if I could stack in a gwp, but I think I'm going to sit this sale out now. 

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Price breakdown on WANTED promo Algenist prebiotic mask $7.60 Herbivore Emerald facial oil $16 Biossance tea tree oil $6.53 DE makeup melting butter $4.03

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Used this code with my $100 Rouge reward. Hope it works. Fingers crossed that everyone receives their spring sale hauls soon!

thank you, I'm atrocious at math, especially at 5 am

thank you, I'm atrocious at math, especially at 5 am

Thanks for the value break-down @ashacroo !

Stay strong everyone! Sephora's trying to get you to spend before the big sale! 🙂

RE: Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Never mind, I tried stacking them and no luck. 😓

Can we not stack codes? I thought that was something they were changing with the new insider system, but I could be wrong

Re: RE: Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Unfortunately no. I thought about trying my luck just to see this morning and it wouldn't let me apply a gift with purchase code with the rouge code 😞 The fine print does say that you cannot combine offers though.

Seriously 2 of these are making me want to make 2 $25 purchased rather than save the $10🙄😆🤷🏻‍♀️💕

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

This looks like a good one code WANTED With $25 purchase. @Lazybeautybeast

MELONGLOW

10 ml

$5.63 value

MELONGLOW.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

OOS already 😞

@creasedshadow ,

Wow!  That's so disappointing!

GETWELL

$7.11 value

GETWELL.jpg

GETWELLDetails.png

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Active Promo Codes #19

Really quick question, did anyone redeem for the BareMinerals foundation stick? just wondering what the size was, some foundation stick samples are so. Thank you if anyone has any info.
testing