Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Active Promo Codes #19

Is anyone else having issues with the $25 off $75 code (2018HOORAY)? I was testing it in my cart this morning and it is giving me an OOS error. 😒 I hope they fix it soon.

It's working for me now!!!

It's working for me now!!!

Re: It's working for me now!!!

Thanks for the update!  Annnd one of the items in my cart when out of stock since I tried to place my order earlier so now I have to reconfigure. Arrgh. 🙄

RE: Re: It's working for me now!!!

I was able to place my order finally! With the promo code. But like you, one of the items I wanted went out of stock! 😭

Re: RE: Re: It's working for me now!!!

So irritating!  I am at a $74 total now, soooo close 😂

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Same! Out of inventory...

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

It's telling me I need to be logged into my account  (but I am??) and that I need at least $75 in my basket  (I do???) So weird 😕

I'm pretty sure today is for Rouge only, VIB doesn't star...

I'm pretty sure today is for Rouge only, VIB doesn't start til tomorrow.

Re: I'm pretty sure today is for Rouge only, VIB doesn't star...

I would have sworn anything that Rouge went live earlier and today was the later date VIBs had to wait till. That makes sense of my error message though (which is far too vague and perplexing to be of any help). Guess I'm just losing it 😛

Hi @LadyKabe,

So sorry about the wait! The code has been working for about an hour now! I hope you were able to take advantage of this great offer. Feel free to PM myself or another mod with any additional questions!

Best,

Rebecca 

Still getting the error message.  Between this, half the products I wanted being out of stock, and the ongoing fulfillment issues, Sephora has been making it really hard to give them my money! 

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I called customer service and the rep told me it might take hours to fix the code! This is ridiculous 🙄

Same here. I called my order in and they were able to pla...

Same here. I called my order in and they were able to place the order for me manually with the discount.

Same

Having the same problem here.  😞

Hi @coffeenow,

I apologize for the wait! The code has been working for about an hour now! I hope you were able to take advantage of this great offer. Feel free to PM myself or another mod with any additional questions!

Best,

Rebecca 

Same! It says the promo code has expired or run out of inventory. I can’t get the promo to work for me. Hopefully they’re aware and will fix it soon

same here, hope it will be fixed soon

Yea it’s saying it’s out of inventory? I don’t know what that’s about

I’m also having issues with it being OOS.

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Hi @boopsheboop,

So sorry about the wait! The code has been working for about an hour now! I hope you were able to take advantage of this great offer. Feel free to PM myself or another mod with any additional questions!

Best,

Rebecca 

1 Reply
testing