Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@BeautyWonder I doubt they would release more bags so close, but you never know. Last year, they did a new sample every hour for 12 hours, with $20.

@ohheyitscindyk  Thanks for the info 

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

for CANADA 🇨🇦 samples are only 8 instead of 10 for the US side also the PACK LIGHT sample bag is missing the HG hourglass mascara in the picture but it shows in the promotional picture at homepage of the app. BEWARE

Anonymous Insider

GOBIGGER (and GOBIG) is on, everyone! Enjoy 🙂

Thank you! Just placed a new order~~😉😉😉

Active Promo Codes #19

READYTOJET is OOS which stinks since they took away the GOBIGGER option on black Friday. making me question purchasing today or on Cyber Monday

mondays buy ins wont be as pricey 

Wow, I've never seen a $90 buy in before, and the bags are basically remixes of old Sephora Play! boxes. Easy pass on the holiday bags this year, especially because I received an order today with two of the old Play! boxes. They cost $16 (I used the 20% discount) for 10 samples + 2 perfumes + 2 more samples from checkout, and they're samples I am actually interested in.

I am a little disappointed that they didn't put more effort into curating some awesome holiday bags because I'm always down for a good GWP.

I'm kind of happy that i think the bags are ugly this year... much less tempting. $90 or $45 for foils just isn't doing it for me.

2018HOORAY

Details & dates below, note that the discount is now off $75, not $50, as in previous years.

2018HOORAY.png

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Holiday-Hooray-2018/m-p/4328806

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

this is disappointing, but I usually saved these coupons...

this is disappointing, but I usually saved these coupons for my "luxury items". (last year I bought my first tom ford palette) it's still a better discount than 20% off

Yeah, not really excited by this at all. I actually held off shopping last weekend thinking the $25 off $50 and I thought I’d be a smart shopper. Jokes on me 😐

This is also why I haven’t re-Rouged this year, even though I’ve hit Rouge every other year since the program started. The benefits have been diluted so much, and if all I’m getting at a couple of extra 20% off weekends, we’ll i can get that AND great gift bags at just about every other retailer out there.

Let’a do the math: $25 off $50 = 50% off if you shop precisely, but $25 off $75 = 33.3% off. I know, it’s still a great deal BUT I didn’t plan to buy $75 worth of stuff, just wanted $50 worth of merchandise, so now thisncoupon is pretty much useless to me. I have to hunt down $25 worth of items I truly want to receive a smaller percentage deal? Not savvy shopping for me personally. 

In addition, this used to be a gift card, so you could also get a GWP along with the $ off, so it was a really nice perk once, but now it isn’t as special and Rouge is barely getting more than the next tier down despite spending more than twice as much as those benefitting at VIB level. 

But let’s not forget that the other tiers have been impacted as well. $20 off $50 = 40%, while $20 off $75 drops the discount to 26.7%. I know a lot of retailers right now have at least 25% off AND let you stack GWP offers with their discounts.

Finally, BI used to get $15 off $50 = 30% discount, but that now has dropped to $15 off $75, which is 20%, so it’s on par of the discounts that lots of places offer at this time of year. 

same. was looking to get a christmas gift with the coupon...

same. was looking to get a christmas gift with the coupon. I was just happy I got the notification the same day the vendor's 20% off was ending. So I was able to get it off their website instead. I don't need anything else right now so it would just be 25$ spent to get it for "free" with the regular price set I was hoping to purchase.

Wow that sucks! I figured since they did so many 20% off sales that it would affect the Holiday discount one - still stinks though....

wow! severely disappointed.

so that makes this coupon go from 40% off to like 26%off...

so that makes this coupon go from 40% off to like 26%off if my math is right, so dissapointed as this used to be my favorite deal of the year and now its barely different than the previous sale 😪 what is happening to sephora?

Re: so that makes this coupon go from 40% off to like 26%off...

@DEL28 Exactly! This is a lot less enticing. Many brands offer 25% off or more (+ multiple freebies!) on their own websites for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, so this is not much of a deal anymore.

Re: so that makes this coupon go from 40% off to like 26%off...

@DEL28 I’m guessing with the extra bonus sales they held this year (three maybe?), it almost evens out. I was able to pick up more gift sets this year as they dropped at different dates, at a discount. It’s a bummer, but I’ve definitely saved more this year overall due to the extra sales. 

Thanks for posting @ohheyitscindyk.  I'm Rouge, but I was waiting for clarification for the other levels for a friend.  I'm contemplating whether I should use mine on myself, or shop for her b/c the buy-in has been raised.  

GOBIGGER  $90 buy-inScreenshot_20181120-211141.jpg 

Surprisingly (or maybe not), all the Black Friday deals I...

Surprisingly (or maybe not), all the Black Friday deals I wanted were still available when these went live today. If I wasn't buying gifts, I never would have reached the $90.
9 Replies
testing