Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

SEAME

7 ml

$2.37 value

SEAME.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Any feedback on this project? I’ve been eyeing this product!

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@caway  Keep in mind that I have dry skin and don't wear foundation when you read this.  I find it pleasant to use because it's refreshing and it smells good.  I've gone through two of these deluxe sized samples from promos or gift bags.  Why I won't buy a full size: it's not particularly moisturizing, I found other mists I like better (like Herbivore's), and the refreshing feeling only lasts a short while making me want to reapply too much.  

Now, if you have oily skin, the fact that it doesn't moisturize won't be an issue for you.  If you use mists to set makeup, others report that the sprayer is too aggressive, meaning the mist that comes out isn't fine or uniform.  But hey, it's free, see if you like it.  I can understand not wanting to waste a promo code though.

RE: Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@tinobiscuits I have dry skin also and like to go makeup free. Thank you for the feedback!

MANEATER

0.5 ml/0.01 oz

$3 value

MANEATER.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Can anyone confirm if this is actually as tiny as 0.5ml sounds? I received a Smashbox trial size back in August (as part of that gwp where you could pick 3 trial sized lip products), and it’s a decent amount of product but doesn’t say on the package how much is in it🤔 seems like a typo haha usually the other deluxe lip samples have more product 

Whoops, meant to repost in the notification thread.

Is anyone else having this same problem, because when I logged into the Sephora website it said we can only choose 2 samples instead of 3?

disappointed in how cheap they are becoming about everything... especially since the samples aren't getting better. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion - you don't need to be so harsh in your response. It's always a bit of a bummer when something you're used to receiving changes.

Oh and BTW if you shop at Costco or Sam's Club you actually get quite a bit of free samples while shopping for groceries.

They are probably anticipating multiple orders from custo...

They are probably anticipating multiple orders from customers during the sale and remember last year at sale time they ran out of samples.

Wondering if it's NOT a glitch? Even the banner up top says 'pick 2 free samples.' Not cool Sephora.

Oh wow. I’m seeing that same sign now. So basically they changed the policy overnight? Looks like Sephora is taking one sample out to compensate the so called “NEW 2019 Beauty Insider Benefits”. Not sure how I feel about this now? 

@Upasana I'm curious to see how this will play out on BIC.  This reminds me of the controversy of the CMs.  

Yes, having the same issue 😞

I got off the phone with Customer Service, and they said it’s a temporary glitch, and will be updated soon. 

I call BS on their response to you. changed verbiage and programming on a website is not a glitch. I’d believe it if it said ‘add three’ and you can only add two...but it literally says ‘add two’, that means they had to program the verbiage change  and selection limitations. 

@CheerMomma It's not a glitch, it was just confirmed in another thread.

How shady of them to do this? I feel like we are being gypped. 

Businesses can change policies and customers can decide to shop or not based on the policies.  I don’t think this change is shady at all. Sephora is being upfront to select 2. Of course they then should send 2 “as promised”. This is better than saying we get 3 samples and at times there aren’t any in the actual shipment.

1 Reply
testing