Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Oooo I really like this Kiehl's mask. The texture is so fine and smooth, it feels like I'm slathering on butter 😄 If you tend to find clay masks too drying or just too much, the Rare Earth is a good one to try.

KSKINCARE

Dr. Jart+: $4.80 value

Glow Recipe: $5.63 value

Laneige: $2.29 value

Belif: $4.43 value

KSKINCARE.jpg

KSKINCAREChoices.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask is already sold out 😞

I wonder if they restocked, it is showing up for me, too bad it's during the sale though.

@Lazybeautybeast @ohheyitscindyk I have 3 out of the 4 al...

@Lazybeautybeast @ohheyitscindyk I have 3 out of the 4 already. Some, multiple samples even. (I skipped the k beauty bag) money saved!

Thanks @ohheyitscindyk! Interesting that it includes two...

Thanks @ohheyitscindyk! Interesting that it includes two of the products in the K-Beauty play box. I mean they are great products but would it kill them to mix things up a little more?

RE: Thanks @ohheyitscindyk! Interesting that it includes two...

Lol, Sephora: change is good, maybe throw in a blithe sample... or j.one... or any other laneige product that hasn’t already been a promo ten times already...

Re: Thanks @ohheyitscindyk! Interesting that it includes two...

@Lazybeautybeast I know, right? I got excited & then I saw the choices. I'm sitting on an order ahhh!

UPDATE on the VIB SALE - Dates different than those posted below

Thanks for the heads up @shimmerbait!!!

Rouge 20% OFF with code ROUGEBONUS - Fri 10/26 – Mon 10/29 & Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5

VIB 20% OFF Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5
Insider 15% OFF Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5

*Also for Rouge on 10/26 only, you can bring a friend and extend your Rouge discount to them in store! PLUS, you also get an exclusive sample set with any purchase (on a first-come first-served basis)

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 1.22.17 PM.png

Thanks for updates. I haven't received mine yet. Getting...

Thanks for updates. I haven't received mine yet. Getting excited!

@veronika23 YASS!! Finally a sale I can get a discount on a dyson!! Thanks so much for sharing, V!! 

Also, BIC finally lets me log in and actually write without trying to log in on its own every millisecond... double score!! 😄

@NarNarNars  so nice to see you!!! That's why you haven't been around. Woo-hooo! Hope all those glitches are fixed and it doesn't happen again!

thank you, thank you, thank you!

I know I can always rely on you guys to keep me in the know. 🙂

thank you!! 

Now I'm glad I was responsible with my last sale haul.  Not this time!

Is this the same/replacement sale as the $20 off $50 from last year or is this a different sale? I thought Sephora only had two sales a year, one in April and one in December, but there's already been two sales this year.

The $20 off $50 sale is a different promo. That usually takes place in early December. 

Normally we get Spring sale (10-15% off), November sale (10-20% off), then the $10-20 off $50 purchase in early December. They added a bonus Customer Appreciate Sale (10-15% off) in late August/early Sept this year because of the changes to the Beauty Insider reward system. This has been the usual schedule but subject to change by Sephora at any time of course.

Hopefully this will drop before the sale ends!

Hopefully this will drop before the sale ends!

Sorry, meant to post on other thread.

Sorry, meant to post on other thread.

@veronika23, holly guacamole!!!! Not that i dont love sales, i'm just not ready for them yet 😉  Thx V!!!

testing