Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 7/9/19

Hey BIC!

I do my best to keep the main thread updated but you may want to check the rest of thread for the most current info.

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260/highlight/true#M100037

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos and codes

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

This thread is for US codes (some codes may be both Canadian and US).

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876  

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes/ Beauty Offers on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Active Codes include (See photo or comments for details)

$25 minimum GWPs:

• YOURGIFT
  • SWEETDREAM
  • GOVOLUME
  • PRIMERA
  • LIPGLOW
  • PEELING
  • EYECARE
  • SOCLEAN
  • RENEWPEEL
  • LUMINATE
  • BOOST
  • ARTISTLIP
  • HAIRHERO
  • YESWASO
  • LIP4YOU
  • SHINY
  • SUNKISSED
  • GLOWY
  • COCOBLING
  • FABFOAM
  • TOOGOOD
  • VEGANLASH

$30+ minimum GWPs:

• TROOPSC

VIB / Rouge GWP

• KORRESTRIO
  • COLORPROOF
  • VIBTINGLY

RECENTLY OOS or Expired: 

Spoiler

CAUDALIECRU

Photos (last updated 7/9/19): 

Spoiler
Mixed.PNGRougeVIBGWP.PNG 

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

thank you, thank you, thank you!

I know I can always rely on you guys to keep me in the know. Smiley Happy

thank you!! 

Now I'm glad I was responsible with my last sale haul.  Not this time!

Is this the same/replacement sale as the $20 off $50 from last year or is this a different sale? I thought Sephora only had two sales a year, one in April and one in December, but there's already been two sales this year.

The $20 off $50 sale is a different promo. That usually takes place in early December. 

Normally we get Spring sale (10-15% off), November sale (10-20% off), then the $10-20 off $50 purchase in early December. They added a bonus Customer Appreciate Sale (10-15% off) in late August/early Sept this year because of the changes to the Beauty Insider reward system. This has been the usual schedule but subject to change by Sephora at any time of course.

Hopefully this will drop before the sale ends!

Hopefully this will drop before the sale ends!

Sorry, meant to post on other thread.

Sorry, meant to post on other thread.

@veronika23, holly guacamole!!!! Not that i dont love sales, i'm just not ready for them yet Smiley Wink  Thx V!!!

Holy Moly that’s soon! Sales back to back lately!

thank you so much for sharing Smiley Happy does anyone know if the online code will be one time use again?

The faq says unlimited uses -  yay !

@vchu94  I sure hope not. In the past it was unlimited during the Nov. sale.

Can't remember now but were Rouge able to shop both weekends last year? There was a time when Rouge could only shop one weekend, and VIB had the other weekend. I know  in the community this has been a point of contention for a while. Anyway, its nice to see that we can shop through the whole sale.

@madelinexox I remember shopping before weekends last yea...

@madelinexox I remember shopping before weekends last year and during the spring sale. But we did get the BI appreciation sale so I could see them limiting it so they don't run into the shipping issues they had last year. Also the post V shared does say Rouge get two weekends to shop.

@veronika23, thanks for the updated dates. It sure is ear...

@veronika23, thanks for the updated dates. It sure is early this year, not complaining just observing. Thanks again.

@veronica23 Some companies extend the return time during...

@veronika23 Some companies extend the return time during the Christmas season. Maybe Sephora will do the same?

Re: @veronica23 Some companies extend the return time during...

They haven't done so in the past. Smiley Sad @grayreb

@veronika23, I completely understand. A family member jus...

@veronika23, I completely understand. A family member just had me purchase a cologne for her husband during the recent friends and family sale for Christmas, so I told her to go by her Sephora (she lives out of town) to get a sample of it for him to try since I only have 30 days to return it. I guess guys are like women and can get headaches from their cologne. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Re: @veronika23, I completely understand. A family member jus...

I hope he likes it! Definitely better to be safe than sorry @Luvstravel

Re: @veronika23, thanks for the updated dates. It sure is ear...

@Luvstravel  I know! I thought it was very early too!   You know what bothers me in a way... and it's not just this year but every year... People use this sale to buy Christmas presents and the return policy in Canada is 30 days (from date of purchase... so it's less than 30 days really when your package takes a few days to ship and a week to get delivered). What if the recipient of that gift has it or hates it. You can't return or exchange it. Ever since they've changed their return policy it's been bugging me. I mean they went from doesn't matter when it was purchased to 30 days... I think 90 days would be good.