Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@Ispend2much6 That would be amazing, I'd love if they did a Winky Lux promo, since I've never tried the brand before. But since they accidentally put Gucci Bloom up early on Day 1, I think it's going to be tomorrow's.

@ohheyitscindyk  Oh, I missed that little fact. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 Have you tried Winky Lux? Any recommendations or is it all good haha?

@ohheyitscindyk  It leans towards being all good. 🙂  Here's what I've tried:

1. Glazed lip gloss in Sugar- smells like coconut (which makes it unwearable for me,) but it is just the prettiest shimmery clear gloss!

2. Matte Lip Velour in Bunny- These lipsticks aren't really matte, they're very comfortable.  This is a berry mauve shade.  It's really pretty!

3. Powder Lights in Birthday Party- pale cool pink highlighter; very soft powder; is subtle but pretty.

4. Powdered Lights in Charm- a whitish highlighter in the compact, but sheer on skin.  Very pretty!

5. Kitten Eyeshadow Palette- shadows are soft, apply well.  I honestly haven't played with this enough to get a good opinion.

I do like their offerings, especially the powders.

@Ispend2much6 Wow thanks so much, I'll definitely check those out!

@ohheyitscindyk  You're welcome!

MYSTERY10

Day 2

0.02 oz/0.7 g

$4.25 value

MYSTERY10Day2.jpg

Active Promo Codes #19

Did anyone receive shade 501 from the luxelip promo? I ordered it but got shade 500 instead which isn't even an option....

@mc10588 Got my order and it was 500 as welll - they just have made a typo or something 

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

I received a birthday suit which upon opening new immediately not nice shade for me so never used!

@mc10588  Good eye; I assumed it was the correct one, 501, but I received 500 too.  Sephora probably made a typo in the description.

@mc10588 that's strange - I placed an order today with that promo for 501 so I'll let you know when it gets to me!

And thanks again!

And thanks again!

I thought it was so strange also! I contacted CS because...

I thought it was so strange also! I contacted CS because this color is a little too light for my skintone and the promo I picked clearly states 501. Hopefully they can help!

Re: I thought it was so strange also! I contacted CS because...

@mc10588  If you like the general shade, you might as well try it.  Sephora's not going to ask you to return it if it was their mistake (and probably not anyway.)  Liquid lipsticks, at least for me, tend to darken a little after application.

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Thanks for the thread! It’s useful

MYSTERY10

MYSTERY10.jpg

The Gucci is supposed to be Day 3's, but I guess it was put up early 🙂

MYSTERY10Day1.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Wonder if this MYSTERY10 promo is multi-use?

Promos like this usually are to encourage you to place mo...

Promos like this usually are to encourage you to place more orders.

they must have taken down the perfume it's not there anymore. I think I will buy something friday though. I got that scent on a cardboard and I loved it. I would like having a mini of it 

Here are the clues for the remaining days, save for Day 3 (Gucci Bloom).

My guesses:

Day 2- Make Up For Ever

Day 4- Farsali Rose Gold Elixir?

Day 5- bumble & bumble

Day 6- Saturday Skin or Summer Fridays?

Day 10- Elizabeth & James

MYSTERY10Clues.pngMYSTERY10Clues2.pngMYSTERY10Clues3.pngMYSTERY10Clues4.png

2 Replies
testing