Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Am I the only one getting sick of foil sample bags with t...

I agree @Lazybeautybeast, I appreciate the foil samples when we get 3 free at check out, but the Beauty Offers should be DS products. 

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

NECTAR

It's live! Thanks @RGbrown 🙂

0.16 oz/5 ml

NECTAR.jpg
@Lazybeautybeast

I really want this but I deff do not need to buy anything else after my sale shopping haha 

2THERESCUE

09125E8B-3056-4DB6-8C5D-9169E3D0CF81.jpeg

25840F86-A95F-42D2-96D6-59FD547A59C4.jpeg

for the past 2 mos all my orders were delayed and promos got cancelled instead of the 2 day that i notmally get for being rouge my orders now took 5-7 days i reached out to cS but all the say is rouge shippung is not same as express /flash shipping. i noticed now that they changed my options to rouge free or express 7.95 shipping what annoys me more is that the promos got cancelled eventhough i ordered when the promo just came out so i womt be ordering online for now and will just go to the store 

Hi @mztm,

I'm sorry to hear about your ordering experiences! I'm going to send you a PM to assist you.

Always,

Danee

Screenshot_20180820-080721.png

This looks like a warm slightly brownish red in the tube, and turned into a bright berry when I wore it!

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

It is a beautiful color and I wish I could wear red but it’s not in my color wheel😥

Was browsing usgwp and saw several codes that I haven't seen mentioned here. Forgive my pics...they're shots from my mobile cart...didn't want to just steal hers. 

KERASTASE ($35 buy-in)Screenshot_20180817-234956.png

NIGHTREPAIRScreenshot_20180817-234915.png

Thank you so much I was looking for a good promo @RGbrown awesome work!! 😘😘

VIBCHAMP is live. Happy to get 0.5oz of Perricones Face Finishing Moisturizer .. I love that stuff. Buy in is $35 and comes with a .17 Perricone eye cream too.

Super disappointed - broke my low/no buy to purchase something to get the .5 oz Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer - well, it arrived today, but it’s only a .25 oz. Really annoyed and disappointed, thi is a HG and really wanted the .5 oz!!!! ☹️☹️☹️ @Loverockandroll @grizzlymaze @Luvstravel

I just tossed mine in a drawer for later, didnt even think to look at the sizes...but that really sucks! I thought it was a nice gwp, and worth having, but .25 is pretty lame.@sister13

Oh no @sister13 😰 I redeemed it twice instead of a lot of good promos. So annoying when they give wrong deets.

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I mean, it's not a terrible deal, but I just really wanted the .5 oz in the glass jar!! Grrr… @sarahshter

Yeah! Been waiting for this one for a few weeks.

Thanks @grizzlymaze

@grizzlymaze, thanks.

@grizzlymaze, thanks.

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Did any of you gals get your Sephora sale card in the mail yet? Just noticed it says redeem in store as often as you want but the online orders were limited to one single use. Just wondering if anyone knows what’s that all about.

It seems weird to me. Why is going in the store unlimited? Maybe to save them on shipping costs? I live an hour from any big Sephora so it kinda stinks for me. I mean as long as I remember everything in my one order it’s fine but you always forget something!

I forgot somethings. If it is to save money on shipping they should combine multiple orders, like amazon does, and/or let you redeem promos based on how much money you spend versus how many orders you make. Am I the only one who always orders based on promo buy ins? I always feel bad for the wasted boxes and my postman but I’d rather get the promos by doing multiple orders than to only get one for a big spend order (unless it’s 20% off) and in this case I put everything together but now I want to buy more but can’t go to the store and one of the items is online only 😞 I may just try and see if they will apply it if we order over the phone, but what a pain.
1 Reply
testing