Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Staycool is OOS

It only lasted literally a day. I saw it in early afterno...

It only lasted literally a day. I saw it in early afternoon, got busy, went to order later that night it was gone.😢 I'm hoping it was found out to early & they deactivated it.

I've been stalking it since you first posted it @lachaton...

I've been stalking it since you first posted it @lachaton. hard to believe it only lasted a mere hours so crossing my fingers! (sonnydee04 is me too. I noticed I was under another acct after I started posting dang it!)

Re: I've been stalking it since you first posted it @lachaton...

@sonnydee oh no! I'm sorry you missed it 😞 I thought I had seen it working a couple days after I posted it, but I honestly could be mistaken and confusing it with a different code. I'll let you know if I see it pop up again!

Re: I've been stalking it since you first posted it @lachaton...

Thanks @lachaton. It rarely happens I miss anything. My addiction is real 😂. Just couldn't decide what I "needed" that day enough to justify an order. The coola silk drops was what I was interested in. 

Re: It only lasted literally a day. I saw it in early afterno...

@sonnydee04 It was posted almost a week ago, so it might be OOS. still, you never know! Worth checking to see if it comes back 

RE: Re: It only lasted literally a day. I saw it in early afterno...

I tried it the very next day after it was posted and it was OOS already so i am hoping it was an early post too.

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

ONEMORE/THREEMORE/FIVEMORE

ONEMORE_THREEMORE_FIVEMORE.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
ONEMORE_THREEMORE_FIVEMOREChoices.jpgONEMORE_THREEMORE_FIVEMOREChoices2.jpgONEMORE_THREEMORE_FIVEMOREChoices3.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

I just placed an order using this code and I received an email from Sephora that the Smashbox Super Fan Mascara is OOS.

easy pass all recycled promos. I got excited for a second...

easy pass all recycled promos. I got excited for a second because I need to buy a $$ set. oh well better luck next time

I am not tempted by any of these- wish there were more variety.

A lip gloss in an unflattering pink color, some pencils, mascaras. a beauty blender cleanser...yawn.

And I see that there is another Benefit PoreProfessioal product to torture us with- wonder if they will alternate between sending out  this one and the blue one.

Just something I wanted to note for anyone interested, especially since @Tarabotti commented on the selection:

IIRC this is the second time we've seen a code like this where you can pick more minis based on how much you spend. It seems like Sephora is trying out this as a new promotion, but I believe all of these items are just leftovers from old promos, e.g. the MUFE Artist pencils from the ARTIST code. Similar to how YOURGIFT/MYGIFT has worked with leftovers popping up, but with higher buy ins for more items. It has made me wonder if Sephora is testing this out as a wa to see if people will place larger orders if they receive more minis. I've seen that as a suggestion before, that we should be able to use a promo code for ever $25 we spend in an order, and I've wondered if this is Sephora testing that out. 

Of course, part of the problem with this may be that the available selection of minis is less enticing since they are simply the remnants of old codes...

@ksephora35 - what's with all the "raw" stuff? some national day or event going on?

Thank you, whoever reported that as spam 🚮

@BrwnSugaG

They're affiliate discount codes; if you use one, she likely gets a cut of your sale. She does a drive by every few weeks to post codes and tons of links to her videos.

@RGbrown - ohhh i c. interesting - thanks. there are so many "national whatever days" i thought there was some raw beauty one or something!

hahaha drive by 😄 😄 😄 

Sadly though this is what this community has become 😞  It's been almost a year now since the switch... I still miss BT.

@RGbrown Haha, it IS a drive-by! Silly blogger, annoying AND ineffective 🙂 

Hi @ksephora35! These are awesome offers, but this thread is for Sephora specific codes. Your codes would be greatly appreciated in the Deals Too Good To Pass Up thread, which is for deals outside of Sephora: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Six/m-p/2825669#M22

HAIRDONE

HAIRDONE.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
HAIRDONEChoices.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

VIBNOURISH

VIBNOURISH.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

6 Replies