Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

The V436CB code is now showing as expired, that happening to anyone else?

I haven't ever used it.. what Is it for

I haven't ever used it.. what Is it for

Re: I haven't ever used it.. what Is it for

@CkayHarbin14 It's the 10% off code for reaching VIB status. It used be a code that anyone who renewed their status could use yearly, but Sephora has changed that this year to only allow it to be used by those reaching VIB for the first time it sounds like. 

Thanks guys!! 

@cassandraw91 Yep, it's one use only now, so if you used it in previous years it won't work for you anymore.

@cassandraw91, i think this had been discussed many times on this or other threads.  Sephora cheats on us.  It is no longer work even if you re-qualified for VIB.  Not sure if it would work if you re-rouge (I havent re-rouge yet so i dont know).  Sephora, boo!

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Please please give us some gift with purchase products for lips!! I would really love to try some of these new ones that have come out and I don’t want to buy one and not like it because I generally don’t return things. Most of us can go into the store and try things but there are some of us that are unable to make a trip to Sephora (like me) or they are too far away. Putting on glosses and iridescent toppers while I’m sitting in my house 5, 6 times a day really makes me happy! I know small thing but it makes me feel good inside!! This is the last post I won’t beg anymore but it would make me feel really great!!💗

MAKEWAVES $35 buy in. Choose 2.

YOURGIFT has gotten restocked with a few complexion products and some odds and ends.

HISUMMER (and so probably HEYSUMMER) is OOS.

@Lazybeautybeast 😘

that code dont work anymore. anyone know of any more?

that code dont work anymore. anyone know of any more?

Thanks @fieldsofclover! Updated pictures and codes are up! 

@Lazybeautybeast Yay thanks for doing that!

I wonder what weird new promo will drop tonight or tomorrow, because Murphy's Law 😜

EYEDOLeyedolptomo.PNG

Forgive me if this has been discussed.  I recently noticed I was well past VIB for next year and well on my way to Rouge.  (I’m Rouge through 2018) but I never got a welcome VIB email with the 10% VIB discount.  So I contacted customer service and they told me only new VIB members get 10% off.  Basically they have taken away yet another benefit.  I realize 10% isn’t much, but Sephora as a whole doesn’t offer much to their rewards members.  It’s like they don’t think there is any competition and therefore no incentive to offer us any rewards for spending our hard earned money at Sephora.  Half the time I don’t even get my samples.  I’m disappointed but I suppose I shouldn’t be anymore, they took away in store events and most of the good benefits. I guess the whole point was the VIB 10% code doesn’t work anymore unless you’re a new VIB, if you’ve been VIB before you are out of luck.

VIBDUO is expired VIBZEN is still active

Likeagloss is expired.

9F9AC3B2-C041-4E94-A641-9CD4ED1A6100.jpeg

SUPERVIB

u can only use this one , it is so small. is the vibzen g...

u can only use this one , it is so small. is the vibzen good r the VIBCLEANSE?

WhT is this 

Says expired/ran out for me 😞

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I’m tempted to get this though have have these samples. 🤔🤔🤔
5 Replies
testing