Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I really like this kind of higher buy-in promo option just for those moments (of weakness) when you know you're getting ready to splurge and need a little incentive 😉

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I had been eyeing the lancer oil for a while but couldn’t justify purchasing it so this allowed me to rationalize my purchase. Just wish the supergoop hadn’t gone oos so soon. 😄 I wish the huda rose gold remastered had been available but not quite yet...

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@sarahshter I just placed my order & I picked the Supergoop, it looks like it's back in stock. The Moschino keeps going in & out of stock, I hope it ships for me!

I'm traveling quite a bit coming up and need travel size items, this promo popped up at the perfect time!

Anonymous Insider

Oh Em GEE can’t believe I’m saying this but I honestly have no interest in any of these products. Either the dollar value is too low or the products are just old promos. I’ve been shopping at ulta quite a lot lately way more options and great promos. CMon Sephora step your game up!!!

Agree, @Anonymous -- there wasn't one thing I wanted! I didn't want them the first time around, either.

I am with you. I tried so hard to find three I would want because I actually need to place an order but there is just nothing that I would remotely even want.

Thanks so much! I didn't get that email yet. That promo pushed me over the edge to order the new Bite Spice lippies 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk aren’t these nice GWP! It’s interesting when you have an option to choose!

oh, I had an order waiting in my cart already @ohheyitscindyk!  I may even fit in a couple more "restocks" while this is around.

So pleased to see that! Have been waiting for a long time (well, since Sunday Riley told us about the promo). I think I got overly excited because I placed three orders since 5:30 AM 🤦‍♀️😊🧚🏼‍♀️

Anybody happen to know the dollar value of this? Or the amount of product you get per packet?

That's a pretty good gift with purchase. Should be around...

That's a pretty good gift with purchase. Should be around $21 to $24 dollar amount.

@SoraDixie 0.03 oz/1 ml per foil 🙂

Thanks!! I’ve had some tinted umbre sitting in my cart waiting on this one lol

@ohheyitscindyk @Lazybeautybeast I am going to wait bril tomorrow for the weekly wow. Then I’ll have a super bonus order! Lol

In case anyone wants to bite the bullet, Skinstore has Good Genes (both sizes, plus other SR products,) for 30% off with the code "skin30."

Thanks so much for this! Stacking this with the 10% back I get with TopCashback is awesome! I'm so excited to finally get a full side of this!

when did you use it? the code isn't working for me 😕 not sure if its expired. 

EDIT: it seems to only work with the 30ml bottle, but good enough. thanks!!

@cristinafuentes  That's good to know; I only tried the code with the 30 ml bottle.  I'm not ready to purchase the large bottle!

testing