Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@mermadelove that sounds sound right to me so I’m having a mod reach out to you to get this solved. 

@KatieBT I re qualified for Rouge on Friday and received the email saying I re qualified on Saturday, but I still don't see the gift options available to choose even with items in my basket. How long does it take it to appear? Thanks!

@wwTraveler,

Check your Rewards Bazaar.  It took a few days for mine to show up there.

@tsavorite thanks, but I have been checking it daily since I re-rouge and nothing has shown up still. @KatieBT

@wwTraveler I can’t solve this as I can’t access account information so I am asking for a mod to reach out to you. Sorry about this issue!

@KatieBT thank you!

Thanks, @KatieBT! I was really shocked! 

Oh no @mermadelove! You should still receive a rouge gift...

Oh no @mermadelove! You should still receive a rouge gift when you requalified. It's either a brush or a clutch. Once your points show up on you account, check your Reward Bazaar. Your options should show up there. I'm sorry your SiJCP didn't have give you a gift. Maybe they were out 🤷.

Re: Oh no @mermadelove! You should still receive a rouge gift...

@Lazybeautybeast They definitely were NOT out. She literally left the register to ask someone about it and they told her “Just hit skip and keep going.” I then asked about it because I knew that she didn’t have to change over my card or anything but I still expected the welcome gift! It’s APRIL and I’ve spent (more) money than I likely should have by now and all I get is a smile?! THIS is my I dislike SiJCP. They almost never know what’s up with promos, etc. 

@mermadelove  That is not the case, whenever you re-qualify for rouge, even as rouge, you get access to that calendar year's gift. SiJCP sephoras work a little differently than the regular stores, so they don't always seem to have the correct information. On the website go into your cart and select the rewards drop-down menu, you should see the option to add the rouge reward to your cart (I think this is one of those rewards that only ships with merchandise though, i.e. your cart cannot be empty, they won't just mail you the gift by itself.) This year there are two different gift choices. I have re-qualified for rouge... twice I think, since starting to shop at sephora, and both of those times I was still rouge and received that year's gift. If the online thing isn't working I would go talk to someone at a full sephora store, (not SiJCP) if you have access to one, or call customer service. Hope that helps!

rouge.png

@KaitTheKatfish  Thanks, dollface!!! I went to the Regular or BIG sephora as my little one calls it tonight and returned the Tarte Knockout Tingling Tx. Then I bought two lippies. The SA automatically gave me the 15% off for the last day of the sale, and TAHDAH!!!!! Gave me the choice of these two items!!!!! It was the magic I was expecting at SiJCP-- and didn't get. There is a reason why my little one ALWAYS specifies that we should go to the BIG Sephora because it's better!!!! LOL!!! 

FYI @KatieBT I'm all set now. Thanks to the community for looking out for me! SiJCP needs to get the rules straight. the one I go to is 10 minutes from my house, but Ill drive the extra 15 minutes in the opposite direction to go to the Big one because I am routinely disappointed at my local SiJCP!

@mermadelove

No problem, I'm really glad you were able to get your gift! Hahaha "the big sephora because it's better" cuuuute c:

Yeah, the SiJCPs kinda play by their own rules, which can be really advantageous sometimes and really frustrating other times. It's even a gamble going from store to store... they work in mysterious ways :s

@KaitTheKatfish Truer words have never been spoken!!!!! 🙂

Here are pictures of ROSEPEARL and ULTRATINT:

I love bite products- this one comes in a cute little iridescent pink box. I don't mind lip products being small because I find them hard to use up. This color has a really pretty, sparkly pink-red shift.

IMG_4367.JPGIMG_4370.JPGbite.gif

I like FAB and have been interested in tinted moisturizer for a while- I haven't tried it on my face so I have no comments on the wear. But it does have a nice, almost subtly dewy look to it. I got the lightest shade, Fair, and unfortunately it is a bit too dark for my super pale skin, even when spread out thinly. I may try see if I can lighten it up or something if I'm feeling spunky.

IMG_4374.JPGIMG_4373.JPG

did you purchase both of these or where they samples?

did you purchase both of these or where they samples?

Re: did you purchase both of these or where they samples?

@tosha27 They were both promos- the First Aid Beauty is OOS (ULTRATINT), but the Bite is still available (ROSEPEARL) 🙂

@KaitTheKatfish, thanks for posting the Bite Rose Pearl....

@KaitTheKatfish, thanks for posting the Bite Rose Pearl. Just placed an order yesterday and was afraid it was already out of stock, but I received my shipping order today and it shows shipped.

Re: @KaitTheKatfish, thanks for posting the Bite Rose Pearl....

@LuvstravelI'm glad you were able to get the Bite stick- I think it's really cute! 🙂

I tried using the promo code holy grail to choose the drunk elephant and the options does not pop up only the other 2 skincare items do you know why ? 👀 Have anyone tried it? 

THATS ALL THATS LEFT

THATS ALL THATS LEFT

They sold out already of the eye cream and tatcha

4 Replies
testing