Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

@lachaton thats it i was wonderung why i already have these DS u dint use yet ๐Ÿ˜‚

i wish they did a vib with chinese new yer instead like last year

@lachaton Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kittenme let me add to order, I'm in US

It's a Canadian promo for stila kitten karma deluxe 

KITTENME says OOS for me now in the US.

let me know if when your order ships, the promo ships too...

let me know if when your order ships, the promo ships too. I want to try it but I'm nervous it's going to get canceled.

Re: let me know if when your order ships, the promo ships too...

@BeautybyJules I have 2 of the kitten karma deluxes (I pick up the sets) so I didn't plan on ordering. I saw it on the Canadian thread and was jealous so i tried it in my cart i had already made. (I was debating la mer promo actually) It worked but tried it again this morning and it didnt. If we get promos to early they deactivate them but they usually tell in the error message if it's Canadian only so keep your eyes peeled in the next couple of days....

Re: let me know if when your order ships, the promo ships too...

That's totally fine. I ended up using the la mer promo for my order anyways since I wanted the triple points on fragrance. I was just curious since promos for Canada have never allowed me to put them in before. I personally think we should all get similar promo options unless its a brand exclusive to a location. 

Thanks! That's actually a nice little promo for anyone who hasn't tried the Stila shadow.

THESEA

THESEA.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

Ohhhh I'm salty. It's like it's like every month I take one week off from checking this board hourly, and that's when all the good codes come out. Anyway, if anyone doesn't like their La Mer, I'll Paypal postage- I love it but I essentially live off of samples. ;__;

Has anyone with combination skin tried the Creme de la Mer? My skin leans oily & I'm wondering if it'll be too thick for me.

@ohheyitscindyk  This is just my opinion, but I don't think LaMer does much.  I also have dry skin and thought it just kind of sat on my skin.  Mineral oil and petroleum are two of the top few ingredients; I mean, I could just slather Vaseline and Johnson's Baby Oil on if I wanted that.  Sorry for the snark, but it's too expensive to be depending upon those ingredients for mediocre results.

@Ispend2much6 Ooh thanks for your help, that's a good point!

@ohheyitscindyk  You're welcome!

@ohheyitscindyk, i have combo skin but not oily.  I found it is a bit thick for me but if you have planed purchase of $45, go for it.  Who knows, you might like it?  I tried it multiple occasions (gwp from Saks and NM).  It's okay for me not love.

@blackkitty2014 Thank you! I'm going to try it ๐Ÿ™‚

Maybe I'm wishful thinking.....it says and so I thought that meant all 3 for $45 but it only let's me choose 1 when I go to check out. I know it was like a $50 buy in when la mer first came to Sephora and that was 1.  Hmmmm. Anyone else got all 3 in their cart.? Before I call...... (as I look at my stash of 3 soft creams I haven't touched yet....)

@sonnydee it's a choose one only per $45+ order. It'd be nice if it were all 3, but it's just one per order. I'm curious how many ounces each jar is.

@niki172 they are .11 or .12 oz depending on which one. They re  pretty small. Maybe I should go to sleep....hahah.all 3 for $45. Oh well I'll wait for a better one.....

Anonymous Insider

If you ever wanna get rid of your soft creams, I'd Paypal you the shipping costs ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Anonymous I'll break it out and try it and I'll let ya know. I'm oily but I love tatcha silk cream and I don't think I'm supposed to love it so who knows.....

testing