Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 7/9/19

Hey BIC!

I do my best to keep the main thread updated but you may want to check the rest of thread for the most current info.

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260/highlight/true#M100037

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos and codes

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

This thread is for US codes (some codes may be both Canadian and US).

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876  

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes/ Beauty Offers on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Active Codes include (See photo or comments for details)

$25 minimum GWPs:

• YOURGIFT
  • SWEETDREAM
  • GOVOLUME
  • PRIMERA
  • LIPGLOW
  • PEELING
  • EYECARE
  • SOCLEAN
  • RENEWPEEL
  • LUMINATE
  • BOOST
  • ARTISTLIP
  • HAIRHERO
  • YESWASO
  • LIP4YOU
  • SHINY
  • SUNKISSED
  • GLOWY
  • COCOBLING
  • FABFOAM
  • TOOGOOD
  • VEGANLASH

$30+ minimum GWPs:

• TROOPSC

VIB / Rouge GWP

• KORRESTRIO
  • COLORPROOF
  • VIBTINGLY

RECENTLY OOS or Expired: 

Spoiler

CAUDALIECRU

Photos (last updated 7/9/19): 

Spoiler
Mixed.PNGRougeVIBGWP.PNG 

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

RGbrown - I respect your efforts in the name of science ;P

@RGbrown Thank you, I ordered the women's version, too & of course it (finally) just shipped! *sigh* Can't decide if I should just forget it or place another order...

@ohheyitscindyk

😕 I hate that!

I wanted two women's for stocking stuffers, but screw it.. my sisters will get $8 Pacifica from Ulta instead...cheaper than trying to place another $25 order. 😛

@RGbrown Haha good plan! Yeah I don't think it's worth it, I'll just add it to what I'm giving my boyfriend for the holidays. What's funny is I had initially clicked on the men's mini, thinking of him, but then I couldn't stop looking at the notes for the women's & I was like, "Well... he already has so many fragrances" (like I don't lol). I was curious about the scent, but I can just go get a sample (I really should take more advantage of this) Smiley Happy

@ohheyitscindyk

If you place any Ulta orders, select the fragrance sampler...I got the women's as a sample there recently as well Smiley Very Happy

@RGbrown Ooh thanks for the tip!

@Lazybeautybeast You're doing a great job taking responsibility of this thread and making it a smooth transition!  Much love!

@Lazybeautybeast Thanks for starting the new thread! Smiley Happy

@Lazybeautybeast   Thank you so much for taking over... this is indeed a much loved thread... dare I say, possibly the most important thread here Smiley Very Happy

Lots of new choices added to YOURGIFT

yourgift1.pngyourgift2.png

@RGbrown Thanks I want to try the TF primer and the tarte mists..hope they're not out of stock.. Smiley Happy 

Thanks @RGbrown@! I'll add the new pics later. Interesting that a lot of these items are past (or even current) promo codes. Hmm... maybe I'll verify some of the other codes again in case they went out of use.

Yeah, YOURGIFT tends to be leftovers from previous promos, so it's a bit of a second chance to get something you might have missed...or it's where all the duds wind up lol 😋

IMG_2936.PNG

So many new codes lately...If only we could stack them with the 20% discount. 

Thanks! I added the code above. Pics will be updated later. 

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Thank you💋

IMG_2931.PNGThank you @Lazybeautybeast for taking the initiative and creating this new thread and here's a new promo code. 

Thanks @juliehnguyen! I added the code to the list above....

Thanks @juliehnguyen! I added the code to the list above. The picture will be updated when I get on my laptop.

thanks for this! it always annoyed me to have to scroll thru all the pics to get to the comments - but i would've never taken the initiative. nice organization!

Thank you!

Ladies, do I understand right, that promo codes for VIB and Rouge you can use only once?

Is you are referring to the 20% off codes this weekend, t...

If you are referring to the 20% off codes this weekend, those are multiple use. @botaka *edit* NVM, I misread your question.