Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

@RGbrown Ooh thanks for the tip!

@Lazybeautybeast You're doing a great job taking responsibility of this thread and making it a smooth transition!  Much love!

@Lazybeautybeast Thanks for starting the new thread! 🙂

@Lazybeautybeast   Thank you so much for taking over... this is indeed a much loved thread... dare I say, possibly the most important thread here 😄

Lots of new choices added to YOURGIFT

yourgift1.pngyourgift2.png

@RGbrown Thanks I want to try the TF primer and the tarte mists..hope they're not out of stock.. 🙂 

Thanks @RGbrown@! I'll add the new pics later. Interesting that a lot of these items are past (or even current) promo codes. Hmm... maybe I'll verify some of the other codes again in case they went out of use.

Yeah, YOURGIFT tends to be leftovers from previous promos, so it's a bit of a second chance to get something you might have missed...or it's where all the duds wind up lol 😋

IMG_2936.PNG

So many new codes lately...If only we could stack them with the 20% discount. 

Thanks! I added the code above. Pics will be updated later. 

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Thank you💋

IMG_2931.PNGThank you @Lazybeautybeast for taking the initiative and creating this new thread and here's a new promo code. 

Thanks @juliehnguyen! I added the code to the list above....

Thanks @juliehnguyen! I added the code to the list above. The picture will be updated when I get on my laptop.

thanks for this! it always annoyed me to have to scroll thru all the pics to get to the comments - but i would've never taken the initiative. nice organization!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!

Ladies, do I understand right, that promo codes for VIB and Rouge you can use only once?

Is you are referring to the 20% off codes this weekend, t...

If you are referring to the 20% off codes this weekend, those are multiple use. @Anonymous *edit* NVM, I misread your question.

@Anonymous It varies, some codes are multi-use, others are single use only, you don't really know till someone tests it out. My personal experience has been the codes specifically for Rouge that have the higher $35 buy-in are one-time use only.

Thank you @Lazybeautybeast !

@Lazybeautybeast I wanted to add my thanks for volunteering to maintain this thread! And I appreciate the efforts of @kso 1225 and all the other previous BTers who maintained a promo thread. 

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

@Lazybeautybeast amazing job!!! It's so organized from the app view. I 😍 it!!!!

I'm so glad @KNC24! My boyfriend was teasing me for how o...

I'm so glad @KNC24! My boyfriend was teasing me for how organized I was making it. lol 🤓 But I'm happy with how it turned out.
testing