Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Possible upcoming promo? I want to add this to my cart right now 😂323B6286-1011-4560-B810-DADEF38AA1F7.jpeg

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@eshoe It’s a 100 point perk! Well it was at my local store anyway. They had it last week during the sale.

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Any updates on this yet? 

Wow I don't recall ever seeing a two-product 100pt perk! I'm extra shocked to see one from such a higher - priced brand! 

@AnneMCC Thank you! I haven’t seen it online so I wonder if it’s in-store only? That’s a great 100-pt reward!!

It might be a 250 point reward? I'm in Canada and we have a similar perk with 2 small DE trial sizes. (serum and the bronzer drops). And yes - I GRABBED IT!!

That perk is showing as available in the US right now! So I wonder if this one will be a reward later in the month, or a gwp code??

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I saw it late last night, too, but couldn't add it. Now it's disappeared.

I’m still holding out in hopes it will show up @gimmedanegative.

ARGH I'm so tempted hahaha!

@eshoe   Me too!  All these great promos are being released during the sale. 😞

I know @Ispend2much6! This happened last year, too-I think you could pick three, one was the Tatcha Silk Canvas, another was DE C-Tango.

where do you see this?? 😯

where do you see this?? 😯

definitely a $35 code!

definitely a $35 code!

Re: where do you see this?? 😯

@MidAtlanticGirl in Editor’s Picks, I believe I was in the app. It was late, I’m hoping it shows up as a promo. Curious what the threshold will be-$35?

FABMATTE

0.34 oz/9.6 g

$5.60 value

FABMATTE.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

DERMALOGICA

0.14 oz/4 g

$3.18 value

DERMALOGICA.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

SKINFIXER

0.35 oz/10 ml

$2.10 value

SKINFIXER.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

I dont understand why the promo codes cannot be combined with the 20% discount? We still have to spend $25 to reach the buy in with the discount. It's not like we are buying 20% less than $25 in order to get the gwp. It wouldn't be such a gripe if we actually got the samples we pick 100% of the time either. Grrrr....

It peeves me too! Especially since I checked my order history and for the last sale in November it looks like we could!!

I thought things were looking up for awhile, when I had placed several separate orders to take advantage of some GWP/Promos I had wanted I was shocked when Sephora packaged and shipped them all together! It was like a moment of calm in this chaotic world, like finally at least we can all be on the same page about this Sephora! But... hopes aren't high that things will stay like that since the next time I placed two orders the packages came separately on the same day.

This! and also I really think Sephora should allows multiple gwp codes and samples when we reach a certain amount (e.g. if we spend $50 we should be able to enter 2 $25gwp code) instead of just ONE gwp and 2pcs of samples per transaction. If I'm gonna spend a good amount of money, I'd break into several orders so I can get multiple gwp and samples, then it would be much more parcels/shipping cost and less eco-friendly, is that what Sephora wants?

3,650 Replies
testing