Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

@Ispend2much6 Yeah, Dior used to be my go-to but they definitely get a D- for shade range in general.

@fieldsofclover  I'm surprised at how few companies have "light" and "medium" in pink undertones.  The regular sizes of this particular foundation seem to have quite a few, so that's good news!

Shades are Dior 10, 20, and 30, for the curious.

Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Don't worry, at least YOURGIFT still works ๐Ÿ˜‚

As of yesterday afternoon; there are still 12,000 VIBPAMPER in stock. That' according to Customer Service.๐Ÿ’‹

Hi,

Has anyone tried getting the Marie Claire subscription and then getting the rebate for it instead? I want to know if that works and if it's too much trouble.

HI does anyone know how do we use the VC36b 10% off code in store? Do we have to have the Rouge renewal mailer or can we just ask the SA to ring in the code? Thanks...

I never thought I'd have a dry spell in promos or mini rewards, but I tacked the VIBMUD on to an order I was already planning, and now there's nothing left I'm excited for ๐Ÿ˜ฟ

(I have a complete skincare routine dialed in, and there's nothing in QUENCH I think I could get my husband to use... YOURGIFT is full of face creams right now too. Yes, first-world problems, so I'm grateful I've retrained my sample-hoarding impulses and I only want promos I know I'll use right away!)

Me too! I'm trying to be good this year and only get thin...

Me too! I'm trying to be good this year and only get things I would really use.

Iโ€™m the same way! I canโ€™t make myself place an order if thereโ€™s no interesting GWP. Plus, my faith in inventory accuracy is running low - both of my last two GWP were OOS ๐Ÿ˜ž Customer service gave me points, but still annoying. 

Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

I actually used the promo code from December when they had the 25 days of surprise deluxe samples and it worked. Used it this week and it worked just fine.

Anyone got the 500 Point YSL lip set? Any good? Hoping it comes back =(

@nyanko 500-pt YSL is back!

@nyanko I did! I'm a little biased since I love mini lippies in general but it's great! I'll take a pic for you when I get home; it was a nice way to try a few different YSL formulas and the minis were a good size. If you picked up the YSL Tatouge sample from the 25Delights, the sample sizes are very comparable and came packaged in the standard 500 pt cardboad box with black crinkle stuff. As with all YSL products, they do have fragrance and scent, so if you're not into that, I'd pass. 

You might want to try in-store redemption, I frequently find out-of-stock or even not-yet-in-stock perks in my local store. Good luck! 

thank you for the photos! I called local stores and they told me it is online only. I'll keep you all posted if I come across it IRL!

@nyanko Keep an eye out... they pop up now and again, and I saw them randomly come back for a while late last night, so it's not just Tuesday/Thursday mornings.

Yeah, they came back for one refresh, then gone. I also saw 500 point reward for a Kat Von D set, a 500 point Benefit set, and a few 100 point items that were not part of this month's rewards.

QUENCH is live!

@Lazybeautybeast MCMAG is OOS ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @ohheyitscindyk and @fieldsofclover! There has been some fast turn over in promo codes this past week. I will get pictures updated tomorrow. 

SQUALANE and ROSELIP are OOS now.

REALCONCEAL and ALLGLOW show as expired.

@Lazybeautybeast

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

I used ROSELIP and did not receive the item. Not sure if itโ€™s expired or it was just a mistake.
testing