Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Not a promo, but just FYI... it looks like the Fenty mini...

Not a promo, but just FYI... Bazaar minis are getting sketchy again. This held up an order of mine from the 10th but apparently they've given up.

Re: Not a promo, but just FYI... it looks like the Fenty mini...

I'm having the same exact problem with other rewards that pop up.  One in particular (the catch all tray) I redeemed in the morning and it was up on the rewards page all day and it still got cancelled on me.  I'm not sure if these are false "releases" or what, but I've had this happen twice to me on the same item. 

It's been in the bazaar for around two weeks which seems fishy, maybe it's a server error? I got mine two days after it dropped so they were available at one point. 

I had an order oddly held up then split this week. Today...

I had an order oddly held up then split this week. Today I saw the 100-pt Black Honey lipstick mini I'd ordered was canceled & the points returned, so maybe that was the hold up.

Is that what's holding up orders?! I placed an order on the 12th that's still in progress, and I ordered that same reward. So much for flash shipping...I'm about to head to the store to buy the item I ordered and then return the one that comes in the mail whenever it finally arrives.

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

LIPCRUSH in Ruby is OOS.

So is Babe

SQUALANE

SQUALANE.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Cross posting this. My SiJCP had the hydration sample pac...

Cross posting this. My SiJCP had the hydration sample pack (WATERWORKS promo code) but the samples are different. There are 12 foils, no DS. Sorry they all seem kind of bunched up in the picture. Lmk if you can't tell what something is. I wasn't going to claim it but they let me stack it with another promo, my regular Sephora was out, and I was close to the $35 anyway.

RE: Cross posting this. My SiJCP had the hydration sample pac...

@Lazybeautybeast did you have give them a promo barcode?

Re: RE: Cross posting this. My SiJCP had the hydration sample pac...

For the Milk, yes. For the hydration sample bag, no. They just asked to see the email that was it. @KNC24

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Y’all Greek vib is out of stock, I’m so sad/mad ://// it was removed from my order this morning got an email...

Hello Everyone!  

Can anyone tell us what happened to this board?

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260#M81806

I am now getting this error:

Oops! Looks like you clicked into a wrong page.

Click here to go back to the Beauty Insider Community.

I messaged the MODs about it earlier this week but I have...

I messaged the MODs about it earlier this week but I haven't heard back. @KatieBT do you know what the status is this thread is?

BAREIT

BAREIT.jpg

Spoiler
BAREITShades.jpgBAREITShades2.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Actually love this foundation when I need full coverage.  But, wasn't this a promo a few months ago?  

I was thinking the same thing @sarahshter. I'm getting sick of these recurring promos. 

@Lazybeautybeast  Bare Minerals foundations are a constant repeat offender.  For less frequent shoppers it can be more appealing vs us serial shoppers 🙂

Is the WATERWORKS bag worth the $35 buy-in? I need to ord...

Is the WATERWORKS bag worth the $35 buy-in? I need to order some stuff but I was waiting for the VIB/Rouge gift but it doesn't look like there will be one in January. Can someone post a picture please of the bag and samples.

RE: Is the WATERWORKS bag worth the $35 buy-in? I need to ord...

It can only be used once.

All I have is the picture from the email. 10 foils and 1...

All I have is the picture from the email. 10 foils and 1 DS for a $35 buy in? It's easy for me to pass on this one.

6 Replies
testing