Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Active Point Perks/Rewards #9: The Bigger and Better Edition

Updated: 12/14/16 at 12:45pm EST

LEGEND:

OOS will be posted in a spoilers tab

*= denotes that it was recently OOS but I need to verify

How you can contribute: 

• Post new perks with a link
  • Pictures of a perk sent by email, etc.
  • Mathematical calculations for value
  • Swatch and show off your new perk for others to see
  • Give a small "review" of whether the point perk/reward was worth it

JOSIE MARAN

100 percent Pure Argan Oil
BURBERRY
Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Base
ATELIER COLOGNE
Vanille Insensée Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume

Use at your own risk:
Spoiler
BAREMINERALS SKINLONGEVITY™ Vital Power Infusion (0.25 oz)

CAUDALIE Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (0.33 oz)

CLINIQUE Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream (0.5 oz)

ORIGINS High Potency Night-A-Mins™ Mineral-Enriched Cream (0.5 oz) 

Other 100 Points:

Use at your own risk:
Spoiler

MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES Mod Noir (0.14 oz)

250 Points: 

HERMÈS
Terre d’Hermès Eau de Toilette

500 Points:

LANCÔME
SAY IT WITH YOUR EYES

JOSIE MARAN
GLOWING ARGAN OIL SKINCARE NOURISHERS

DR. BRANDT SKINCARE
DR. BRANDT SKINCARE AGE-DEFYING EXPERTS

GLAMGLOW
#HELLOSEXY

ALGENIST
ALGENIST THE VERY BEST OF ALGENIST

RE: Active Point Perks/Rewards #9: The Bigger and Better Edition

Did anyone redeem the D&G light blue eau intense 250 point perk? Curious about the size and type of bottle [spray vs dab]

Re: Active Point Perks/Rewards #9: The Bigger and Better Edition

Coming soon

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 9.10.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 9.10.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 9.09.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 9.09.48 AM.png

If some of you want to compare to the previous year.

http://www.sephora.com/epicrewards-terms

I missed out on epic rewards last year. so seeing the list is cool. definitely better

"bang for your points" lol

I'm copying and pasting this entire page in case they end up taking it down haha...

OK Thanks @keepra Smiley Happy  I was about to do something similar... Like

1K point of full sized Givenchy lipsticks

vs

1K points of Tarte minis

yeah they haven't learned anything.

Yeah...even from the Atelier Cologne comparison, that's a point hike of 250%. Thus, they're assuming we're purchasing everything at over 2X points (which we are during point multipliers) but a lot of us regularly purchase throughout the year because of exclusivity of products/needs/etc. 

I found Temptalia's blog about the 2015 perks... wow they really didn't learn anything from the multiple complaints in 2015.

Trying to find the 2014 rewards to compare.

The hike is just crazy!!!!

and yeah we've all been buying at regular points... when was the last time they had a multiplier....

Ahhh found 2014 values:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Lets-Talk-about-these-EXTRAORDINARY-REWARDS/td-p/1976...

Apparenlty "2014" was actually early "2015"? I remember I was here for both but I guess they were in the same year lol

An overview of the points and values for 2015:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Epic-Rewards-Values-amp-Discussion-Available-August-1...

Still searching for 2014

@keepra I'm searching too Smiley Happy

I know one year they had Bite lipsticks for 1 K - 3 colors + 1 custom.

Well at least they are being transparent this time. Sort of like here you go guys and gals you asked for it.... No points multiplyer events = full pop on higher cost points perks where they have deminished the offering....

I just spent $200 at Ulta this week during their points multiplyer event which earned $125 to spend on anything in their inventory. I hope one of the Canadian stores imulates Ulta for you guys.

Canadians definitely do need an ULTA! We always get the short end of the stick. Now that companies aren't doing so great perhaps and there has been a recession etc some finally are turning to Canadians for our money. If only they would have thought of it sooner when more people and jobs and the country was booming! They would have profited way more!

I'll write in on a survey to Ulta for you guys Smiley Happy I think I read somewhere that the Bay is offering more perks lately???

@PaletteAddict99 SDM/Beauty Boutique has a similar point system to Ulta. The Best point system IMO but they lack brands... They finally got a website going this year and lack so much... to me all they sell is pop star fragrances lol

The Bay has been getting better with adding more brands and often have coupons of 20 off 100 beauty when you use their credit card.  I'm happy with that Smiley Happy

If you get lucky you can find Chanel, YSL, Guerlain, Dior, Estee Lauder, Urban Decay, Stila, Benefit, etc but for brands like MUFE there's very little choice. Basically Sephora or Sephora.

I actually find SDM to have a pretty good selection of brands. Maybe they're not all online, but between all the SDM's and Murales I've shopped at, a lot of the higher end brands like the ones kikilacherie mentioned are covered, plus Paul & Joe, Shiseido, Smashbox, CoverFX, Anna Sui. For those who want to do so, they can get a Clarisonic almost completely on points. I also use NeoStrata products and am eyeing a sunscreen from La Roche Posay.

Of course it's no Ulta, but Ulta also doesn't have everything. They don't have MUFE, do they? I do wish we can get LORAC here!

The bay has been pretty good. Not the same selection but they are starting to carry more and the give 20 off 100 which is cool. Beats waiting for November lol

How is everyone even able to handle Bay site? I cannot even make any order. 

And here I was saving points for no reason lol. The regular 500 point perks were better than all this. The Tarte promo isn't good at all and I expected more because the point values are too high. Maybe if the Tarte was 500 I would get it lol but not 1000 Smiley Surprised maybe some of this stuff is good if your a newbie in the makeup world but people that have accumulated points have accumulated makeup items haha which is why we have the points and need better things to use those pints on! How is this an incentive to Rouge members ...I don't understand ... and those who are new customers at Sephora  won't have all the pts accumulated necessarily so who are they targeting with this...it would make sense with the amount of money they make to offer better perks!

2,332 Replies