Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Active Point Perks/Rewards #9: The Bigger and Better Edition

Updated: 12/14/16 at 12:45pm EST

LEGEND:

OOS will be posted in a spoilers tab

*= denotes that it was recently OOS but I need to verify

How you can contribute: 

• Post new perks with a link
  • Pictures of a perk sent by email, etc.
  • Mathematical calculations for value
  • Swatch and show off your new perk for others to see
  • Give a small "review" of whether the point perk/reward was worth it

JOSIE MARAN

100 percent Pure Argan Oil
BURBERRY
Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Base
ATELIER COLOGNE
Vanille Insensée Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume

Use at your own risk:
Spoiler
BAREMINERALS SKINLONGEVITY™ Vital Power Infusion (0.25 oz)

CAUDALIE Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (0.33 oz)

CLINIQUE Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream (0.5 oz)

ORIGINS High Potency Night-A-Mins™ Mineral-Enriched Cream (0.5 oz) 

Other 100 Points:

Use at your own risk:
Spoiler

MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES Mod Noir (0.14 oz)

250 Points: 

HERMÈS
Terre d’Hermès Eau de Toilette

500 Points:

LANCÔME
SAY IT WITH YOUR EYES

JOSIE MARAN
GLOWING ARGAN OIL SKINCARE NOURISHERS

DR. BRANDT SKINCARE
DR. BRANDT SKINCARE AGE-DEFYING EXPERTS

GLAMGLOW
#HELLOSEXY

ALGENIST
ALGENIST THE VERY BEST OF ALGENIST

Re: Active Point Perks/Rewards #9: The Bigger and Better Edition

@misscg Yay!!! congrats Smiley Happy

@tbuss Thanks. It will be put to good use, on my face lol.

There is something wonky indeed. I had no interest in the HG reward, but was interested in seeing how things played out. I went in with a cleared cache, saw the HG reward on the rewards page, clicked the "login to redeem" button and then poof, when I logged in, all that was visible was the Kate 500pt reward. 

That's pretty strange, and pretty unfortunate for those who really wanted it and ran into a similar issue.

yeah beyond strange @NotCrocker. I had 3 different set up and my phone was the first to see it still.

@misscg don't feel bad, it dulls the excitement we all have for you. There were only 24 HG rewards to get, so IMO it was clear that 99.95% of people were not going to get one. The fact that you did makes me happy because now I don't feel like it was just something Sephora 'said' they had but never did.. it's kinda like knowing someone who won the lottery Smiley Happy

@Insomniacmuffin thank you Smiley Happy When I try to explain these big rewards to my husband and semi interested family I tell them I won the reward since it feels like a game of chance.

Hello! I am not sure if there is something wrong with my browser, but I am not able to find any links to click on in order to bring up these "older", but still active point perks?  Am I looking in the correct thread? 

Thank you so much in advance!  =)

@leahlorraine87 I think the "older" items are just a moot point at this point in the game.

If you want to see what items you can spend your points on, you can do one of two things:

1) Click on your points at the top part of the Sephora screen. This will bring you to the Rewards Bazaar. You can spend your points on any of the 100, 250 or 500 point items. Alternatively, you can

2) Click on your basket icon. This will bring you to a screen that has a box that says YOUR BEAUTY INSIDER POINTS. Click on the box and you can spend your points on any of the 100, 250 or 500 point items.

I don't know if you're aware of the Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar, but you can read up on it by going to the BeautyTalk search box and typing in the words "Sephora Bazaar" (without quotation marks) and opening up the first two threads in two different tabs.

HTH!! Smiley Happy

On top of what poohblueberry said, you can also use the search bar to find perks (scrolling to the very bottom of the search results). It's a little trickier, but some additional (older) ones will pop up there. 

Oh, awesome, thank you so much, @lachaton I will try that!  For example, if I was trying to find the Too Faced HangoverRX Primer 100 pt. perk, should I just type in the name of the product and then scroll down? 

I appreciate your help very much!  I hope you have a great day!

@leahlorraine87 Hi! Me again! 

Used to be (back in the good ol' days Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy), you can search for an older perk by typing in the brand name in the Sephora search box (in your case it'll be Too Faced), look towards the bottom of the screen that pops up next and then see RELATED PROMOTIONS.

If there were any 100, 250 or 500 point perks related to Too Faced, it would've shown up under the RELATED PROMOTIONS heading.

I tried looking up your desired item and, alas, there was nothing, nada. Sorry! Smiley Sad

Thank you so, so much, you are wonderful! @poohblueberry  ❤ I have one last question that maybe you can help me figure out, but no worries if I've maxed out on your individualized attention, lol. 

I saw someone post a picture of a new Smashbox 500 pt perk that they saw in store, it haseems a minyear contour palette in it and I really want it before it's gone- but I haven't been able to find it online. Do you know if they are now releasing some perks online only and some in store only? 

Thank you again for everything! I hope you're having a great weekend! 😄😘💕

Hey @leahlorraine87 - I thought I had seen the Smashbox perk come through online and thus would have to deduce that it had sold out already, but now I'm starting to think I'm mixing it up with another perk.

My guess is that it may be a November perk that a BTer was lucky enough to snag in-store, and will be released online within the next week or two. 

I'm also hoping that Sunday Riley Martian perk follows suit! 

@leahlorraine87 The Smashbox 500pt perk with the contour palette is a new one and should be coming soon online. As @etscore1 said below, someone was lucky enough to snag it in-store.

I know you didn't ask about the Sunday Riley Martian perk, but it should be coming soon, as @etscore1 also said.

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation; I really appreciate you taking the time to help me!!!  <3

I am bummed that we can't hunt down older perks anymore...  =/  But, now I know that it isn't just my computer!

Thank you again, @poohblueberry

@leahlorraine87 My pleasure, and you're very welcome!! Smiley Happy

Got the Smashbox 500pt perk at my local SiJCP, did a look with it today and totally loving the set. Feel like it's worth the points even if it's only 4 products 

IMG_5736.JPG

IMG_5749.JPG

Very nice! If you don't mind, which shades are the shadow trio and the (highlight?) stick?

@LishB the info is a bit further back in the thread. Forgot the trio name (colors nectar, roast, and something) but the highlight is Hollywood 

Thank you!

@ashacroo, You look lovely!  Good choice!  Smiley Happy