Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Active Point Perks/Rewards #9: The Bigger and Better Edition

Updated: 12/14/16 at 12:45pm EST

LEGEND:

OOS will be posted in a spoilers tab

*= denotes that it was recently OOS but I need to verify

How you can contribute: 

• Post new perks with a link
  • Pictures of a perk sent by email, etc.
  • Mathematical calculations for value
  • Swatch and show off your new perk for others to see
  • Give a small "review" of whether the point perk/reward was worth it

JOSIE MARAN

100 percent Pure Argan Oil
BURBERRY
Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Base
ATELIER COLOGNE
Vanille Insensée Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume

Use at your own risk:
Spoiler
BAREMINERALS SKINLONGEVITY™ Vital Power Infusion (0.25 oz)

CAUDALIE Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (0.33 oz)

CLINIQUE Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream (0.5 oz)

ORIGINS High Potency Night-A-Mins™ Mineral-Enriched Cream (0.5 oz) 

Other 100 Points:

Use at your own risk:
Spoiler

MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES Mod Noir (0.14 oz)

250 Points: 

HERMÈS
Terre d’Hermès Eau de Toilette

500 Points:

LANCÔME
SAY IT WITH YOUR EYES

JOSIE MARAN
GLOWING ARGAN OIL SKINCARE NOURISHERS

DR. BRANDT SKINCARE
DR. BRANDT SKINCARE AGE-DEFYING EXPERTS

GLAMGLOW
#HELLOSEXY

ALGENIST
ALGENIST THE VERY BEST OF ALGENIST

Re: Active Point Perks/Rewards #9: The Bigger and Better Edition

Hmm, I'm not sure I understand.  Did you get this from Sephora or from a Bumble and Bumble Salon?  I only know they have salons in Manhattan.  I'm not sure where else this coupon would apply?

Edit: NM, I scrolled down.  Smiley Very Happy

It's part of the Rouge version of the new 500-point perk.

Some items I didn't notice above the showed up in the search feature (these are old perks):

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

What did you type into the search bar to find these?

Generally $25 and all the promotions come back in the search (but somehow the website only shows about 20 point perks). 

As noted above, you'll find these in the "related promotions" area on the search page. 

Just saw these 250 point perk perfumes:

*YSL Black Opium

*Dolce & Gabbana Intense

*Gucci Guilty (don't think that's new) and.....

*Stella McCartney - Stella Body Lotion

Hope these aren't old news to everye, I rarely even glance at perfumes, but this bunch happened to catch my eye.

EDIT - saw vchotie's comment below, didn't realize these are not new. Sorry about that. Came back to edit earlier but sudden chaos kept me from posting - sorry everybody, my bad. 😕

P.S.- Thank you for the heart **LadyInWhite**, even though this is old news. Very sweet of you. 💛

Awww, that's kind of you, but the new perfume minis *were* news to me that day.  So, thanks for telling me about it! Smiley Happy 

A year or two ago the Stella lotion was part of a promo (the advent calendar I think?) and you could use the promo multiple times so I snatched the Stella lotion and the Versace Bright Crystal lotion (3.3 oz).

Hello! Can anyone help me find the Marc Jacobs velvet noir mascara that was available last month please? My mom fell in love with it and she wants me to get her a couple. 

I tried looking up the rewards using the keyword search but I can't find anything, I wanted to try the Fresh eye cream as well.

Thanks a lot!

Don't get it! They skimped out on putting actual cream in there. I will take pics and show you what I mean later on today...

Here are a few more rewards I found using a keyword search. I got bored while waiting for the new episode of Downton Abbey Smiley Tongue

100 Points:

Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=caudalie&mode=all

Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lipgloss: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=lipgloss&mode=all

250 Points:

Dior Sauvage: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=Dior&mode=all

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=Dolce%20%26%20Gabbana&mode=all

Chloe Love Story: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=chloe&mode=all

500 Points:

Clinique Get Your Glow On: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=clinique%20glow&mode=all 

Screen Shot 2016-02-01 at 1.19.31 AM.png

Hi Trishavt - thanks for these additional promos. The links don't seem to be working for me though. I think it's my tablet, it switches me to the mobile site whenever it feels like it. (I have zero power over this.) Like now, so I couldn't see individual items, just tons of glosses and tons of Caudalie items - no specific promos. Entering the brand name in search doesn't work either. Can you give me more info about these items? Maybe an item no? Don't know for sure if that will work. Lip-junkie and very interested in Caudalie products. Thanks for any help you can provide. 😊

P.S. - hope you're enjoying "The Abbey" - I'll have to binge watch one of these days.

Hi Kssweetheart,

I conduct a keyword based search on my desktop/laptop (I don't use an Ipad so I cant vouch for that or mobile devices). Once the search results are available, I scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see if there is a "Related Promotions" section. If there is, then I post information about the rewards on this thread.

Here are a few tips:

Use specific keywords instead of just the brand name. For example, if I conduct a search for the brand "Fresh," I do not see the section "Related Promotions" when I scroll to the bottom of the page. When I conduct a search with the keywords "Fresh Black Tea," the "Related Promotions" section is available on the bottom of the page. The reward listed as of today is the 100 point promo Black Tea Age Delay Eye Concentrate. The add to basket button is enabled when it is black. The add to basket button is greyed out when the item is not available. If you click on the button (assuming you have enough points and its not greyed out) it will add the reward to your cart.

Another keyword search to consider is using product names such as "mascara" and "lipgloss."

This query often returns results for items that are not listed in the rewards sections. 

Also, when searching for a reward based on its item number (which is a different number from that of the corresponding full sized item), the website does not return any results.

Side note: Many items that I posted links to the other day are no longer available. I'm not sure why items come in and out of stock. That's why I post information as soon as possible so people can take advantage of the reward before its OOS.

In the meantime, the best thing thing to do is conduct a keyword based search or bookmark the links I posted and check them whenever you have spare time. You may come across something new! I hope this helps. Feel free to send me a PM if you have more questions.

Ok!!!! WoW! You are amazing! Thank you for doing all this work!!! HUGE APRECIATION Smiley Happy

IMG_0749.JPGI haven't really seen anyone mention this, so I just thought I would share it. I saw it in my local Sephora about a week ago, and I was there's yesterday and they still had it (plus I remembered to take a picture) 

I saw this at Sephora Jcpenny yesterday.

Girls , can you return point perks in the store? I recently order online and redeemed 850 of my points (the new rewards have tempted me) but i have a changed of heart and only want the bobbi brown ( not sure if this color will be good to tan skin tone , anybody have tried/swatched?) question is anybody have done this recently?

I've heard of others doing it but when I tried to return a 100 point perk in store they wouldn't let me.

2 Replies