cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #3 - Updated 4/18/2019

The codes below are pulled from a few different sources: emails sent out by Sephora, new ones posted in the US promo code thread (linked below), and the Beauty Deals page on the Sephora site.

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of email perks, images of online promo perks, etc

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, etc

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

List of active US promo codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602#M103567

Note: Use the codes at your own risk (in case the size or colour may be advertised incorrectly, or if a code has not officially gone live yet, or if an item does not arrive)

Active (as of 4/18/2019):

Skincare

Spoiler
PROMO SCCLEAN.JPG

promo prebiotic.JPGpromo supertoner.JPGpromo tryclean.JPG

Lip Products

Spoiler

Eye Products 

Spoiler
promo bestbrows.JPG

Face Products

Spoiler

promo foundtarte.JPG

Hair

Spoiler
 promo lpblowout.JPG
promo haircare.JPG

Bath/Body/Nails/Tools

Spoiler
 None

Fragrance

Spoiler
 None

Multiples/Sets

Spoiler

promo vibalterna.JPGPROMO YOUPICK.JPG

Other codes

Spoiler

Expired/OOS codes:

Spoiler
  • EIGHTSCENTS
    SOSET
    POTION
    MYMATCH

TRENDYSKIN
    SKINBOOST
    TRYRETINOL
    MASKUP
    ANTHONY
    ICYSKYN
    HYDROPGRIP
    GLOW4IT
    CONCEALIT
    EYECONCEAL
    URBANTRIO
    PEPTIDE
    NATURALGLOW
    BLACKTULIP
    VOLUMEUP
    TRYTATCHA
    SPRING
    GENIUSLEEP
    FRESHFACED

LIPBOOST
    CASABLANCA
    MOUSSE
    VELVETNOIR
    LIKEMAGIC
    JBEAUTY
    NIGHTDETOX
    GET2
    RENTRIO

CABANA
    SLEEPTIGHT
    FETISHEYES
    LAMER
    OBAGI
    PROFILTER
    HAIRFIX
    SEAME
    MANEATER
    PLUMITUP
    VANISH

Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

VIBHOOLA, VIBBRONZEME work for me. BAGOFCHEER says expired and the first one I redeemed apparently so I can't check it @lachaton!  Thanks so much for the update!

DEEPCLEAN

2018-01-03-promo-DEEPCLEAN-bd-US-CA-d-slice.jpg

Hi lovelies, does anyone know whether the V436CB code is a one-time use code?

My understanding was that it was redeemable once annually.

I opted to try it out today but cannot apply it as it's no longer valid (I had redeemed it with a previous order last year).

Hi lovelies!

@lachaton @fatimamummy 

I've reached out to CS and this was what I was sent, 

"Thank you for inquiring about 10% off for VIB status. This was a promotion previous years in the VIB Welcome kit but it has not been announced if it will be a promotion for 2018. Also you have not re-qualified for VIB status yet in 2018."

That latter portion is incorrect... I requalified for Rouge last year! Hmm...

I've reached out again for more clarification!

@miruiz I just checked and this promo code is working for me. My understanding is that if your current status is Rouge, you can use this code as soon the new year starts but if you are BI or VIB then you have to wait until you spend $350 before you can use the promo.

@fatimamummy This is so odd because I'm definitely rouge (and re-rouged last year) but the code won't work for me at all. Maybe there's still a glitch? Or maybe the code only lets you use it once every full year, rather than calendar year?

@lachaton I didn’t use this code last year so could it be the reason it is working for me? I just rechecked and it still works.

@fatimamummy @lachaton @miruiz I used the code last year but I understood that once you become Rouge you could use it again for the new calendar year. I recall it working early last year (or so I thought). I'm pretty confused by this as well. I definitely did re-rouge last year so I would have thought that the code would work for me early this year despite not having spent the 350 as of yet. I did use the code last year but expected it to work again due to the fact I re-qualified for Rouge and that's how I thought it had worked in the past. Hope that all made sense lol.

@miruiz I redeemed it on Jan 1 on an online order, I woul...

@miruiz I redeemed it on Jan 1 on an online order, I would try it at check out.

@miruiz It’s redeemable once annually, but you can’t redeem it yet this year until you’ve spent $350 to renew your VIB status for 2019. 

Ah! What a catch! Thank you 💖!

LIPCRUSH

2017-12-31-hp-offerbanner-lipcrush-us-ca-d-slice.jpg

ROSELIP

2017-12-28-promo-ROSELIP-bd-US-CA-d-slice.jpg

Sucks that we cant get a deluxe sample AND use the 20% off code

I was trying not to buy anything else but this extra 20% off get me lol 😏I bought myself the  Anastasia Beverly Hills blush kit 💄❤️👄🙏🏻 😩 #ilovemakeup 

OMG @veronika23 yayyyyyy lol sweet thanks for tagging me ♡♡♡♡♡♡

I guess they got a lot of complaints last year @jesscheems :D. Happy to see this back!!!

You can add ‘VIBBITE’ back to the list! 😄

As of December 21st, the code was valid and was applied to my order without any hitch, and today (just now!) it arrived! 😄

Enclosed in my order was a cute little zippered ‘Bite’ bag (see-thru with its red ‘Bite’ logo). The contents inside the bag included a ‘Sweet Cream’ Amuse Bouche Lipstick (.05oz/1.55g), a 068 Lip Pencil (.03oz/.80g) and a ‘Line and Define’ Lip Primer (.03oz/87g).

vibbite2.png

@Llgc @k617 @Saschattack @bbykprincess @mztm and anyone else who may have been interested in the Urban Decay ’25 Delights’ lipstick promo:

On the 9th, I had posted an inquiry regarding this offer into Customer Support and I’ve finally received a reply. I spoke up on behalf of all you interested in the other colours, and for all of us as Canadians. 🙂

A mod by the name of @JamilaBT has offered their assistance and has suggested that you PM them.

For reference, here’s the thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Is-Today-s-25-Delights-Promo-UD-Vice-Lipsticks-Ava...

@Llgc @flutterz all three of the UD lipstick shades are FINALLY up as of this morning (talk about a delay!)

I have all 3 minis already, as UD direct has had some decent promos recently where they included those shades. (Just in case anyone is looking for other shopping options 🙂 )

1,990 Replies
testing