cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #3 - Updated 4/18/2019

The codes below are pulled from a few different sources: emails sent out by Sephora, new ones posted in the US promo code thread (linked below), and the Beauty Deals page on the Sephora site.

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of email perks, images of online promo perks, etc

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, etc

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

List of active US promo codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602#M103567

Note: Use the codes at your own risk (in case the size or colour may be advertised incorrectly, or if a code has not officially gone live yet, or if an item does not arrive)

Active (as of 4/18/2019):

Skincare

Spoiler
PROMO SCCLEAN.JPG

promo prebiotic.JPGpromo supertoner.JPGpromo tryclean.JPG

Lip Products

Spoiler

Eye Products 

Spoiler
promo bestbrows.JPG

Face Products

Spoiler

promo foundtarte.JPG

Hair

Spoiler
 promo lpblowout.JPG
promo haircare.JPG

Bath/Body/Nails/Tools

Spoiler
 None

Fragrance

Spoiler
 None

Multiples/Sets

Spoiler

promo vibalterna.JPGPROMO YOUPICK.JPG

Other codes

Spoiler

Expired/OOS codes:

Spoiler
  • EIGHTSCENTS
    SOSET
    POTION
    MYMATCH

TRENDYSKIN
    SKINBOOST
    TRYRETINOL
    MASKUP
    ANTHONY
    ICYSKYN
    HYDROPGRIP
    GLOW4IT
    CONCEALIT
    EYECONCEAL
    URBANTRIO
    PEPTIDE
    NATURALGLOW
    BLACKTULIP
    VOLUMEUP
    TRYTATCHA
    SPRING
    GENIUSLEEP
    FRESHFACED

LIPBOOST
    CASABLANCA
    MOUSSE
    VELVETNOIR
    LIKEMAGIC
    JBEAUTY
    NIGHTDETOX
    GET2
    RENTRIO

CABANA
    SLEEPTIGHT
    FETISHEYES
    LAMER
    OBAGI
    PROFILTER
    HAIRFIX
    SEAME
    MANEATER
    PLUMITUP
    VANISH

RE: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

Was ‘Casablanca’ ever active in Canada? It’s OOS now.

Yes, I added it to my order. It’s shipped and the Tom Ford sample is listed as being in there. 🙂

I believe it’s only for US, I tried it the minute it was available and it doesn’t work. I think it’s now also OOS for US!

Re: RE: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

I did manage to add the code to my order when it first came out, @Marathoner422 . You can keep a lookout for it coming back, even though I do think it's oos. 😞

edit: I read that as Cococabana. My bad. Casablanca was US only. 🙈 I do hope they bring it to CA too though! 

no it's us only so far

no it's applied for Us orders only so far

Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

RENTRIO

(NOW ACTIVE)Screenshot_20190223_102849.jpg

Still not working at 11:15am PST. 26 hours+ now.

If there is an issue with the email being sent out too early, wouldn't good customer service be sending out an "oops" email and letting us know when it will be available?

RENTRIO was emailed for vib/vib rouge and it's also on the app. We'd have a serious lack of codes lately and codes not working, what is going on sephora? You dropped the ball again.

@productrater They seem to give Canada the promo codes a week after they release they to the US. We are an afterthought it seems. 

I tried again 2 min ago, not available. Maybe this code i...

I tried again 2 min ago, not available. Maybe this code is wrong? Or released too soon?

RE: Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

Ya, it’s strange! It didn’t work right from the start. I hope they fix it soon as I would love to try this trio. So into skincare at the moment. 😊

Re: RE: Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

I love the Ren Ultra Comfort Mask. I tried it after I had over-exfoliated and my skin went from red and tight to soft and happy. It really is a great product. I was definitely looking to pick up this set and try the rest of the line.

Why even send out the email for something you don’t have ready or whatever. I ended up buying the couple items I desperately need in store yesterday and even that was a subpar experience. No 100 or 500 point perks, I realize Feb is over and they’re probably sold out but they must have something as a substitute in their sample drawer. Also no free samples tossed in the bag, I don’t expect it ever but they must have foil packets galore behind the counter to be given away from brands. It’s just turning into an all around bad experience for me online and in store.

I feel the same way.

I popped into my local store to grab a last minute gift yesterday. The store was dirty, the salesgirl couldn't tell me where Stellar products were in the store, I waited in line for 15 minutes, there were no 100/500 point perks in the glass boxes at checkout and I actually asked for samples but was told they were out. I spent over $150 and I didn't get one extra thing in my bag. It was not a good shopping experience and I left the store irritated that I had given Sephora my money.

Broken codes aren't making my online experience fun either. I am surprised, after the recent bad press, that Sephora isn't coming back with some amazing perks to make us remember why we love shopping here. This is just more of the same disappointing errors and changes.

Did this ever go active? I tried it as soon as I got the email and it didn’t work.

I don't think it has, @Marathoner422 . Ive been trying since yesterday and it still hasn't worked 😕

Thanks so much! 

Not working for me at 10:30pm PST.

still not working (11 hrs later).

7:30pm EST and still not active!

Thanks for the heads up. I've got a lipstick waiting in m...

Thanks for the heads up. I've got a lipstick waiting in my cart so I can try these items.
1,990 Replies
testing