cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #3 - Updated 4/18/2019

The codes below are pulled from a few different sources: emails sent out by Sephora, new ones posted in the US promo code thread (linked below), and the Beauty Deals page on the Sephora site.

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of email perks, images of online promo perks, etc

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, etc

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

List of active US promo codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602#M103567

Note: Use the codes at your own risk (in case the size or colour may be advertised incorrectly, or if a code has not officially gone live yet, or if an item does not arrive)

Active (as of 4/18/2019):

Skincare

Spoiler
PROMO SCCLEAN.JPG

promo prebiotic.JPGpromo supertoner.JPGpromo tryclean.JPG

Lip Products

Spoiler

Eye Products 

Spoiler
promo bestbrows.JPG

Face Products

Spoiler

promo foundtarte.JPG

Hair

Spoiler
 promo lpblowout.JPG
promo haircare.JPG

Bath/Body/Nails/Tools

Spoiler
 None

Fragrance

Spoiler
 None

Multiples/Sets

Spoiler

promo vibalterna.JPGPROMO YOUPICK.JPG

Other codes

Spoiler

Expired/OOS codes:

Spoiler
  • EIGHTSCENTS
    SOSET
    POTION
    MYMATCH

TRENDYSKIN
    SKINBOOST
    TRYRETINOL
    MASKUP
    ANTHONY
    ICYSKYN
    HYDROPGRIP
    GLOW4IT
    CONCEALIT
    EYECONCEAL
    URBANTRIO
    PEPTIDE
    NATURALGLOW
    BLACKTULIP
    VOLUMEUP
    TRYTATCHA
    SPRING
    GENIUSLEEP
    FRESHFACED

LIPBOOST
    CASABLANCA
    MOUSSE
    VELVETNOIR
    LIKEMAGIC
    JBEAUTY
    NIGHTDETOX
    GET2
    RENTRIO

CABANA
    SLEEPTIGHT
    FETISHEYES
    LAMER
    OBAGI
    PROFILTER
    HAIRFIX
    SEAME
    MANEATER
    PLUMITUP
    VANISH

RE: Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

Yeah I didn’t get this either and I just happened to spend $140 between the 14th and the 18th so I really hope that people who qualified will get the discount even if they didn’t get the email notification. I also agree with the poster below who said that it would make sense if offers and rewards were broken up by tier or if people who spent more got better offers bc it seems a bit crappy to penalize people for being good customers. I like the improvements made to the points this year that’s great. I also wish they would introduce a tier above rouge maybe at 4K per year or something because I feel like spending that much at Sephora should come with additional rewards though I have the impression that Sephora may be having trouble offering rewards and samples/promos in Canada - just based on the cutting of 2 samples to 3 and generally speaking how quickly each new promo goes OOS and how there are fewer options compared to years past and compared to the US. I was confused about the promo stacking notification since there is not a lot of promo stock as it is and none of the offers so far have been stackable and if stacking means promos will be in even shorter supply it might defeat the purpose - maybe stacking just hasn’t started yet but to the best of my knowledge it’s not working yet. I was quite happy with the new points multiplier introduced this year and the $100 certificates for 2500 points and my notion is that since it seem hard to supply Canada with steady promos and samples maybe they could introduce a different points bonus or multiplier beyond the $1000 Rouge threshold - something like 1000 bonus points when you reach $2000 in spend - 1500 when you reach $3000 and 2000 when you reach 4K spend. Or - you could rack up 2X the points over 2K in increments of .5 per $1000 spent that kind of thing. Anyways - my notion is that it would be nice to encourage the people spending more...

Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

@nche  Okay, I am MAD. I placed a $130 order Thursday then another order Friday because I forgot a few things. I'm one purchase away from re-rouging. Obviously i see the logic, they think I dont need encouragement to shop but seriously WTF?

I also didn't get this (or anything similar) which is a bummer.

But that's fine. I'm feeling super special. Everything's good. All fine. Yup.  

Image result for smile eye twitch

Same I didn't get anything either.

I NEVER get those... when they did that friends thing last year I had to call them and place the order over the phone to get it. Really pisses me off, because I was Rouge for several years in a row. This will be the first year I won't get to Rouge again as I've taken much of my business elsewhere (and cut back to boot). I did a massive destash of much of what I HAD bought too, stuff that didn't really get any use in the long run. Switched to mostly indie brands, except for things they don't make (like primers, foundation etc).

That’s what customer service said to me, they will give me the promo if I call them and place an order over the phone. Seriously? That’s not the point here, we ALL should get some kind of promotion. It’s unfair and agreed, I’m going to try and buy from other places as this really irked me! I will keep my buying from Sephora Limited.

i didn't get one either..but I did my shopping at RMS so...

i didn't get one either..but I did my shopping at RMS so I'm good without the temptation

@haleyvvvv I contacted customer service and they just told me that this is targeted blah blah EXCEPT the fact that I actually NEVER get any of these surprise discount emails ever! I was patient enough! I also absolutely hate it when people get singled out! It makes people feel bad and it’s just not right. I can understand if they split it up by tier as in Rouge VIB and BI and they get different discounts. The more you spend, the better the incentives. But choosing certain customers is a NO NO in my books! I literally have spent enough to have Rough twice this year and it’s only been 1 month in a half to the year and I get left out with Every promotion? It’s really really sad. I’m so glad that more cosmetics company are now shipping to Canada. Not sure how anyone can defend this concept! I literally waited and waited for my turn with the Promotion, but nope, the only ones I get are ones that is promoted everywhere on their homepage and Social Media. You know what else is upsetting?? The fact that I keep getting told to download the app! I place ALL of my orders through the app. Watch now we are probably going to get the email! What a joke this is, reminds me of high school.

I'm sorry! That is awful! :(

I'm sorry! That is awful! 😞

I never get targeted deals either. This could be because I buy something from Sephora at least once a week? If you shop at Sephora often, try cutting back for a while. Maybe they will send you a deal to try to get you to come back? Just a thought. I’m going to try this.

Re: RE: Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

@Marathoner422  I was thinking this too, but I only spent $12 at Sephora up until Feb13th, which was when this email was sent out. I did not receive this discount email either. Not sure if it’s also based on previous years’ spending, but so far I’m very confused what they’re basing the targeting off of 😐

I haven't received an email about this, although perhaps it's just as well because I really don't need anything right now and at least I won't be tempted! It does make me wonder how they choose who gets what offer. Oh well. Maybe the next one.

I wonder if they are doing this to spread out the rush to purchase products that causes issues with items being in stock, samples being in stock and delayed shipping. So everybody will eventually get a discount but instead of everybody shopping at the same time it will be more spread out? And being a rouge, its more than likely I will shop at some point or another so its not like I'm 'missing out' - I can even plan my purchase to make the best of the discount. 
Interesting concept, think I like it

A friend of mine mentioned this to me earlier today to my surprise as well. It really is unfortunate that there are now (this seems new?) targeted offers that exclude so many others - including Rouges. Not sure how that makes much sense! I would have loved to use a promo like this as i was planning on making a purchase but I guess now I'm just not lol 😔

Of course I never get these emails. I seriously think Sephora is singling me out. I always get new products emails but NEVER any discounts. This is what I get for spending too much at Sephora! I didn’t get it last time either. I’m officially upset! 😡

right! I haven't gotten one of these targeted ones ever!...

right! I haven't gotten one of these targeted ones ever! it seems like they rarely go out to people already spending a bunch (or its alphabetical and I'm at the end of the alphabet, lol).

@Seymore3 @northbaylynx I would have preferred $15 off $50, not that I am supposed to buy anything right now. Lol. I wonder how they decide who gets what....

of course I JUST bought the new ND palette

I got the $15 off $50 but I'm not sure if I have to do something to redeem it or it's automatic.

Interesting, I received a targeted offer as well, except it is for $15 off a $50 purchase instead of 15% off...

Re: RE: Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

I got $15 off as well that I can use March 7-11.

Never knew about targeted emails. Mine has a fine print of "Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time." I never have read the whole print before. But I find it funny that they can cancel it if they feel like it. Glad that we can return it if we feel like it.

testing