cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #3 - Updated 4/18/2019

The codes below are pulled from a few different sources: emails sent out by Sephora, new ones posted in the US promo code thread (linked below), and the Beauty Deals page on the Sephora site.

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of email perks, images of online promo perks, etc

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, etc

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

List of active US promo codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602#M103567

Note: Use the codes at your own risk (in case the size or colour may be advertised incorrectly, or if a code has not officially gone live yet, or if an item does not arrive)

Active (as of 4/18/2019):

Skincare

Spoiler
PROMO SCCLEAN.JPG

promo prebiotic.JPGpromo supertoner.JPGpromo tryclean.JPG

Lip Products

Spoiler

Eye Products 

Spoiler
promo bestbrows.JPG

Face Products

Spoiler

promo foundtarte.JPG

Hair

Spoiler
 promo lpblowout.JPG
promo haircare.JPG

Bath/Body/Nails/Tools

Spoiler
 None

Fragrance

Spoiler
 None

Multiples/Sets

Spoiler

promo vibalterna.JPGPROMO YOUPICK.JPG

Other codes

Spoiler

Expired/OOS codes:

Spoiler
  • EIGHTSCENTS
    SOSET
    POTION
    MYMATCH

TRENDYSKIN
    SKINBOOST
    TRYRETINOL
    MASKUP
    ANTHONY
    ICYSKYN
    HYDROPGRIP
    GLOW4IT
    CONCEALIT
    EYECONCEAL
    URBANTRIO
    PEPTIDE
    NATURALGLOW
    BLACKTULIP
    VOLUMEUP
    TRYTATCHA
    SPRING
    GENIUSLEEP
    FRESHFACED

LIPBOOST
    CASABLANCA
    MOUSSE
    VELVETNOIR
    LIKEMAGIC
    JBEAUTY
    NIGHTDETOX
    GET2
    RENTRIO

CABANA
    SLEEPTIGHT
    FETISHEYES
    LAMER
    OBAGI
    PROFILTER
    HAIRFIX
    SEAME
    MANEATER
    PLUMITUP
    VANISH

Re: RE: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

@productrater it was in stock earlier Monday but show as out of stock now.  All the lunar new year items are currently in stores now, including the hourglass blush.  So, check your local stores.

Thanks for posting @SalBing ! I was going to complain about how unfortunate this promo is, but an $8 off isn't too shabby of a consolation prize everyone can get.

Wonder why they wouldn't advertise this?!  

LOL! this is just sad! 8$? 10 % if you spend exactly 88$ (which mean it's less than 10% because it's impossible to spend exact amount)!!! jeez... you can get better deluxe samples with 35$ purchase. 

@HolySugar, it breaks down to $8 off a minimum of $118 because you need to spend an additional $30 to redeem the $8. So $118 for $8 off and a chance to win $888.

Not really impressed by this deal. The nice thing about new year envelopes is that you always get cash ha ha.

tumblr_n08yyrnA3w1qddd9qo1_400

that's so shameful. They used to offer the best deluxe sample set (with few full size product) every year on Lunar. Last 2-3 years it was becoming very limited: they reduced to foil and few deluxe samples. This year they decided to cancel it completely! amazing job, sephora!

When Sephora updated their tier rewards I was hopeful but I see they don't care about their customers. Starting to move my spendings somewhere else. 

if I were buying something in stores as the item is oos online or I need it asap (like a gift or something), then the lucky envelope is nice to receive since there is generally no gwp unless it’s brand specific. Online, if I spend $88 I would want to know that I got an actual gift, not a chance at a gift, given we have other promo code options. 1 in 2000 is really bad odds. 

It it would have been better if they were offering $18, $28, $38....etc amounts too. Like chapters indigo does. 

@GG84  this is my take to this promo

You can redeem this promo in store or online and both required a CAD $88 purchase.  You can also send Sephora a self-addressed envelope to get this promo without any purchase.

Each Envelope will contain a scratch card. Scratch the card to reveal a message. If the message says “Lucky you! Enjoy $88 off your next purchase of $100 or more” you are eligible to win the Coupon Prize. If the message says “Lucky You! Enjoy $888 at Sephora!” you are eligible to win the Grand Prize. If the message says “Not a winner” or any other message, you do not win a prize.

Ahh yes i just read the full details. Thats a gamble. It doesn't state the odds of winning the $88 off of $100 purchase which I find strange. @SalBing

@GG84  @SalBing  It says that for the 88$ off  the odds are 1 in 2000.

"Coupon Prize: Each Coupon Prize consists of a unique one-time use coupon code for $88 CAD off an eligible online merchandise purchase of at least $100 CAD (before taxes) at www.sephora.ca, between January 24, 2019 at 12:01 AM and February 28, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET. There are 100 Coupon Prizes available to be won at the outset of the Contest. The number of Coupon Prizes available will be reduced as they are won over the course of the Contest Period. The odds of winning a Coupon Prize are 1 in 2000. The value of each Coupon prize is CAD$88."

They could have made this promo so much better... Why not offer different amounts off... 5, 10, 20... whatever. It's a high buy... I would expect at least something... not just better luck next time...

Anyone getting this?

@veronika23You are right ,this promo could have been really fun and I was excited at first when I saw it until I read the fine print.A larger number of prizes with smaller amounts off would have been great instead of a 1 in 2000 chance of getting a bigger prize.The only way I will get one of these is if I happen to place an order and there are no other promos that interest me at all or if I visit a store for something.I won't  spend that much just to get one.

@Seymore3   I was also excited until I read the fine print... Sephora definitely cheaped out. Buy-ins keep getting higher and the value keeps getting lower. 

I've also noticed how low they are on ebates 2.5%... They are usually at 4% but a lot of times they were at 8%.  Definitely also influences my purchases... no good promos and low cashback... pass.

@veronika23 I didn't catch that and I read it twice 🤔 

I'm not buying in for that, like @SalBing said think I'll send in an envelope and try my luck.

I think I might do that as well @GG84!  Was waiting on a good promo to place an order. Crud! 😄

@veronika23 Odds are definitely not in our favor for this one! 

Definitely! @GG84

@GG84. I do agree it is just gamble and it is odd they did not state the odd on winning the prices.  Because of that, I might just sent them an envelope to check my luck

Am I the only one confused by this promo?

RE: Re: RE: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

I am totally confused by this - they used to offer a lovely deluxe sample bag at lunar new year and now there’s this - a 1 in 2000 chance to get money off your next purchase for a very high buy-in. Huh lol?

Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

MASKUP an older code worked on an order I placed for my Josie cleanser today. Fresh rose mask (which I love) or Laneige eye gel are options. i always get a few uses out of that jar and it smells heavenly. All the foil sample offers irk me since they cut samples from 3 to 2. I guess this is their new strategy to make more offers from foils. Like I placed an order for a lip oil with Clarins this week and got 10 samples and these would qualify as deluxe ones at Sephora. So glad more and more companies have Canadian sites.

Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

TRYNARS still works, but only Syracuse shade option left

testing