cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #3 - Updated 4/18/2019

The codes below are pulled from a few different sources: emails sent out by Sephora, new ones posted in the US promo code thread (linked below), and the Beauty Deals page on the Sephora site.

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of email perks, images of online promo perks, etc

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, etc

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

List of active US promo codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602#M103567

Note: Use the codes at your own risk (in case the size or colour may be advertised incorrectly, or if a code has not officially gone live yet, or if an item does not arrive)

Active (as of 4/18/2019):

Skincare

Spoiler
PROMO SCCLEAN.JPG

promo prebiotic.JPGpromo supertoner.JPGpromo tryclean.JPG

Lip Products

Spoiler

Eye Products 

Spoiler
promo bestbrows.JPG

Face Products

Spoiler

promo foundtarte.JPG

Hair

Spoiler
 promo lpblowout.JPG
promo haircare.JPG

Bath/Body/Nails/Tools

Spoiler
 None

Fragrance

Spoiler
 None

Multiples/Sets

Spoiler

promo vibalterna.JPGPROMO YOUPICK.JPG

Other codes

Spoiler

Expired/OOS codes:

Spoiler
  • EIGHTSCENTS
    SOSET
    POTION
    MYMATCH

TRENDYSKIN
    SKINBOOST
    TRYRETINOL
    MASKUP
    ANTHONY
    ICYSKYN
    HYDROPGRIP
    GLOW4IT
    CONCEALIT
    EYECONCEAL
    URBANTRIO
    PEPTIDE
    NATURALGLOW
    BLACKTULIP
    VOLUMEUP
    TRYTATCHA
    SPRING
    GENIUSLEEP
    FRESHFACED

LIPBOOST
    CASABLANCA
    MOUSSE
    VELVETNOIR
    LIKEMAGIC
    JBEAUTY
    NIGHTDETOX
    GET2
    RENTRIO

CABANA
    SLEEPTIGHT
    FETISHEYES
    LAMER
    OBAGI
    PROFILTER
    HAIRFIX
    SEAME
    MANEATER
    PLUMITUP
    VANISH

RE: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

One more new one today - Glamglow Starpotion

Hourglass Lip Stylo - shade Activist

Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

HIGHBROWScreenshot_20181110-010541.png

Screenshot_20181110-010619.png

Screenshot_20181104-134205.png

LPBLOWOUT

Screenshot_20181101-010121.png

GLOW4IT

SEAME MANEATER Also, JUSTRELAX from the US thread also works in Canada. HT @ohheyitscindyk

Screenshot_20181029-104556.png

2018-10-25-slotting-site-d-beauty-offers-page-small-banner-PLUMITUP-us-slice.jpg

PLUMPITUP

KSKINCARE

2018-10-23-hp-beauty-offer-k-beauty-ca-d-slice.jpg

There are so many great K-beauty brands, I would have loved to see a selection of samples to choose from. I already have half a drawer full of the Laneige mask.

I want some Dr. Jart+ or Amorepacific!

The US side does - which is strange, since the Canadian site sell many of these products anyway. I wonder why is our selection so tiny?

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 3.34.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-23 at 3.34.13 PM.png

Grrrrr.....that is so annoying, but seeing that perfect sample jar of Glow Recipe Watermelon mask really pushed me over the edge.

Did anyone get their replacement Glow Recipe masks yet?

I was told I would have one shipped, then was told they were out of stock and that I'd be receiving 100 points...I told them they can send me one when they're back in stock and haven't gotten a reply...sooooo unlikely to get mine. Such a mess.

@FadeNolan wrote:

Grrrrr.....that is so annoying, but seeing that perfect sample jar of Glow Recipe Watermelon mask really pushed me over the edge.

Did anyone get their replacement Glow Recipe masks yet?

I got 25 points for my troubles lol, and the another 50 from a mod here 😛

2 new codes

VITAPOWER

2018-10-22-promo-VITAPOWER-lg-us-ca-m-slice.jpg

EYECONCEAL

2018-10-22-slotting-site-d-beauty-offers-page-small-banner-EYECONCEAL-ca-slice.jpg

Screenshot_20181018-010107.png

MASKUP

Something interesting to note about the MASKUP promo

These are the same two items that were available in the US version of this code - MASKON. I checked fairly regularly for a while, but MASKON never worked for Canada. Ebates Canada listed it, and I didn't receive the usual error message for it (that it was only available with US orders). It just said it was OOS. But I never saw it in stock. 

Fast forward - MASKON recently began showing as expired on the Canadian side (what usually happens now that a promo code is "retired" and no longer available whether OOS or not). 

We then received this MASKUP promo. I noticed, at the top of the email sent with the MASKUP promo, that it stated "[name], get a trial size from Fresh and LANEIGE with $25 purchase.**" [emphasis added]

See, MASKON for the US allowed customers to select both items. 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19/m-p/4186856/highlight/true#M112971

MASKUP only allows us to pick one. MASKUP doesn't work on the US side, only Canada. and MASKON never worked in Canada.

TL;DR version: US and Canada had the same promo items, but with different codes. The only different is that Canada will only receive one item, while the US received both.

If anyone really wants the Fresh Rose mask, another option is the VIBMASKX3 promo from the US that is still working in Canada. It is multiuse with $35 purchase.

Gives 3 x 15ml Fresh masks - Rose, Umbrian Clay and Youth Preserve Rescue. I don't remember ever seeing it advertised on the site or app, I only found out about it because of a lovely poster here.

FYI the Canadian Daring Destination set from READYTOJET appears to be different from the promo images. Mine didn’t have a Glow Recipe mask, instead it had a Living proof shampoo and conditioner foil packet.

Re: RE: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

@lachaton @EmmaLeeT @missjulied @productrater @googleit @bakeamuffin @SpaceLlama Super disappointed with my set. I got a Kiehl’s foil sample instead of the Glow Recipe Mask. Also, there was a large tear in the mesh bag holding the samples, rendering it useless. It can’t be fixed, so it’s going in the garbage 😐

For a $35 buy-in, I would have shrugged it off. But for $50? If they ran out of the mask, fair enough. But to replace it with a cheap moisturizer foil instead of another mask? Not cool at this buy-in level. 

@KatieBT Tagging you so you can be aware of this issue and perhaps pass our feedback up the chain, please 🙏

I also received a Living Proof sample instead of the mask. I have emailed cs. Did anyone receive the mask?

I got my READYTOJET today. It did NOT have the Glow Recipe mask either. I had a living proof sachet shampoo/conditioner junk as well. Off to email them after I post this. Here's a pic for your records..

2018-10-15-october-sample-bag-lp-hero-ca-d-slice.jpg

testing