cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #3 - Updated 4/18/2019

The codes below are pulled from a few different sources: emails sent out by Sephora, new ones posted in the US promo code thread (linked below), and the Beauty Deals page on the Sephora site.

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of email perks, images of online promo perks, etc

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, etc

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

List of active US promo codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602#M103567

Note: Use the codes at your own risk (in case the size or colour may be advertised incorrectly, or if a code has not officially gone live yet, or if an item does not arrive)

Active (as of 4/18/2019):

Skincare

Spoiler
PROMO SCCLEAN.JPG

promo prebiotic.JPGpromo supertoner.JPGpromo tryclean.JPG

Lip Products

Spoiler

Eye Products 

Spoiler
promo bestbrows.JPG

Face Products

Spoiler

promo foundtarte.JPG

Hair

Spoiler
 promo lpblowout.JPG
promo haircare.JPG

Bath/Body/Nails/Tools

Spoiler
 None

Fragrance

Spoiler
 None

Multiples/Sets

Spoiler

promo vibalterna.JPGPROMO YOUPICK.JPG

Other codes

Spoiler

Expired/OOS codes:

Spoiler
  • EIGHTSCENTS
    SOSET
    POTION
    MYMATCH

TRENDYSKIN
    SKINBOOST
    TRYRETINOL
    MASKUP
    ANTHONY
    ICYSKYN
    HYDROPGRIP
    GLOW4IT
    CONCEALIT
    EYECONCEAL
    URBANTRIO
    PEPTIDE
    NATURALGLOW
    BLACKTULIP
    VOLUMEUP
    TRYTATCHA
    SPRING
    GENIUSLEEP
    FRESHFACED

LIPBOOST
    CASABLANCA
    MOUSSE
    VELVETNOIR
    LIKEMAGIC
    JBEAUTY
    NIGHTDETOX
    GET2
    RENTRIO

CABANA
    SLEEPTIGHT
    FETISHEYES
    LAMER
    OBAGI
    PROFILTER
    HAIRFIX
    SEAME
    MANEATER
    PLUMITUP
    VANISH

Re: RE: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

I know there was some speculation that it was perhaps a warehouse issue from Mississauga, but I just got my parcel from Surrey, and it also did not have the glow recipe sample. Like a lot of other customers, I picked this one because of that sample so that's too bad. Hopefully the next time the advertised promo is what we end up getting.

Sephora CS is sending me another sample set. I will report back if that one has the GR mask.

Just a followup, I got the reshipped sampler pack today and it was the exact same! Still missing the glow recipe mask and had the living proof sachet instead. I don't know why they even bothered. I guess whoever got my complaint just wanted to close it off, but knowing that none of the canadian sampler packs had the glow recipe from what I've read here, why ship another? just annoying and disappointing.

Hi @productrater,

I am so sorry to hear that. I will send you a PM shortly to assist you further. 

Best,

Rebecca

My sample bag was missing the Glow Recipe mask as well. What a bummer!

FYI My order came and instead of the mask I received a Kiehls facial cream foil.  My mom's order had a Living Proof Hair Mask in it's place instead. So maybe it's a warehouse issue? Perhaps those who received the watermelon mask had their orders shipped out of Vancouver. Both our orders shipped out of Mississauga.

Mine shipped from Vancouver but came with a Kiehls face c...

Mine shipped from Vancouver but came with a Kiehls face cream foil instead!

Mine had a Living Proof shampoo/conditioner sample pack instead of the Glow Recipe mask.  I called in and they're shipping a replacement, but reading this it seems like they're all missing the mask.  Mine also shipped out of Mississauga 😞

Was just about to place an order, specifically for the mask too. Thanks for alerting us. Sorry this was such a bummer for you!

So I asked about this with CS, and the response I received was that they think there was a mistake in packing the promo bag. I can't confirm whether that's true or whether that was a mistake in the ad for the promo. Hopefully a couple of you can share what you receive here, so that anyone interested in it can find out. 

Noooooo, I ordered this promo only for this mask!

Thanks for the heads-up. That's so weird since Glow Recipe is available in CAN now. 

Boo 😞

That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that.

It's so weird though, because the US and Canada and images are different, so if they weren't going to put it in the Canaidan one's, they easily could have swapped out the image. Not to mention it's listed online and in the app as a product that is included.

I'm waiting to see what is in mine when it arrives (which depending on the strike could be a while).

Blah, I got the Kheils eye mask, which is fine, but I wanted to try the watermelon sheet mask 😞

I'm going to contact and see if I can get one shipped in the next order.

That's so odd, @lachaton

All of the pictures I've seen have the mask in it. That's so misleading! We also have the mask in Canada now so I don't see why they couldn't give the sample 🤔 

I picked that set because of the glow recipe mask, totally emailing Sephora CS if mine comes without it.

@productrater That was also why I picked that set, so it was really disappointing. I really wish this wasn't such a regular issue between the Canadian/US sites. Since it's still available, I wanted to give others a heads up.

I almost placed an order for this, I’m so glad I came to the community first. That’s really disappointing that it was advertised in all the photos and it didn’t come with it, sorry about that @lachaton

Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

UPDATE on the Sephora VIB SALE - Different dates than posted below

Rouge 20% OFF with code ROUGEBONUS - Fri 10/26 – Mon 10/29 & Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5

VIB 20% OFF Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5
Insider 15% OFF Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5

*Also for Rouge on 10/26 only, you can bring a friend and extend your Rouge discount to them in store! PLUS, you also get an exclusive sample set with any purchase (on a first-come first-served basis)

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 1.22.17 PM.png

as much as i appreciate it, these 20% sales are killing my wallet lol. Love you Sephora!!!!!

I wonder what the buy-in is for the goodie bag.

@veronika23 Do you know if this is a one time code again?

6 Replies
testing