Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

AUGUST APPRECIATION: BEAUTY INSIDER/VIB/VIB ROUGE ?

Hi all ! I know that August is one of the best times to shop at Sephora because of the great perks, extra points and all those goodies. Has anybody heard anything about this yet? Any posters or in-store sightings? I'm so excited and we're one week away and I haven't heard anything yet! Ah !!! Doesn't 2x, 3x, or 4x (depending on membership) sound awesome? I really hope that Sephora hasn't forgotten...Hoping for bigger and better things this year, not to say that last years wasn't too shabby itself. 

Let's end this with a question:

Q: What was your favorite perk/part/time of August Appreciation Month? 

My answer: I love the whole month, even though promos change weekly, I loved the VIB Bag w/samples and the 3x points, pretty sweet Smiley Happy

Re: AUGUST APPRECIATION: BEAUTY INSIDER/VIB/VIB ROUGE ?

Wow- I haven't heard anything about it, so I sam glad you mentioned it!  Maybe I will hold off on a big purchase until the beginning of August and just buy some "necessities" nowSmiley Happy. I really want Rambutan- any thoughts on it?

I haven't heard anything yet either but have been a VIB for 2 years and they've had it. Hope it comes around soon. Rambutan the fruit? Haha if so, I think it's good.

This sounds pretty cool-hopefully they have really good makeup samples because I'd prefer to try a bunch of new makeup over skincare and haircare Smiley Happy Does anyone know if there will be a % off for BIs in the fall? I know they do something for VIB/Rouges, but do they have something for BIs? Sorry, I am not really familiar with the Sephora sales.

Sometimes maybe once or twice, like 20% for friends/family, I don't remember if they did it already but not ,any just BI sales but there are store events for BIs. Near xmas there is a $20/$50 coupon for VIB and something similar for BI. 

This is my first August at VIB Rouge status, so this sounds really exciting!  What kind of goodies and perks have they offered in the past? 

One week has these perks like deluxe samples of stuff, one week had a cosmetic bag with 8 samples or so of random awesome things, 4x for you since you're rouge one week And maybe even others this year Smiley Happy if you search around you can find some goodies. It's a small rectangular zip cosmetic bag.I forgot what last years bag looked like but the year before that was silver/metallic. Not the best quality but had some great stuff to try out.

Thank you! That sounds amazing!

I was on a no-buy for like a minute. Thanks Sephora Smiley Happy

I had totally forgotten about the August Appreciation thing! So I googled it and was reminded of this bit of loveliness from last year... 

Of course I also remember a bit of a hullabaloo because there was some variety among the samples. Still... Pretty awesome. Smiley Happy

53 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • upload_4853159036241527297.jpg