Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

ANYBODY RECEIVE ORDERS THIS WEEK?

Every order I have received this week has had at least 2 extra samples in each order.  This used to be a fluke. One of my orders today had 7 samples. Is this to makeup, no pun intended, for the cruddy makeup samples? I like the stuff they sentSmiley Wink

Spoiler

Re: ANYBODY RECEIVE ORDERS THIS WEEK?

Rarely gotten an extra sample, Once for sure Maybe twice.

@dannyc - hi, feel dumb, what's a TSB!? Hope it's not something obvious that I should know, Luckily none of you will see my red embarrassed face. Also, Love your dog!! what and who is he? if he/she doesn't mind such personal questions. Smiley Wink

@bratknits - OMG, I really was ROTFLMAO except I was really ROMBLMAO (M +B -- My Bed) That story about the garbage man was too funny - and with all the funk they smell all day, wow, that must've been awesome. I get a card with every order.

@missie772 - 7 samples and the Lippies in particular made me envious too. I like to think that it all evens out in the end and hopefully we'll get our lucky packages.

@RiaMo - Good Answer!! So glad you loved what you got, that's always great. But I suspect you have a lot more than you realize and it will get you far. There's some serious positive attitude going on there - I loved that. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Thank you RiaMo Smiley Happy

Not that I'm dissin' anyone else because I'm in the envious, wish it was me club too.

Think I have 10 Boxes to open, will try to come back and let you all know how I did.

Actually its STB Sephora Traveling box. I think there are 4 boxes moving around now between people to trade stuff. You could sign up for #5 when someone starts it or you could start box #5 then other people would sign up and trade stuff Smiley Happy.

@violalea. Where you a part of the Facebook boxes or when Beauty Talk first started? They were always TSB... Traveling Sephora Box Smiley Wink 

Opps sorry my bad. Tried to be useful but I was totally wrong. Very sorry about that. My apologize.

LOL no worries Smiley Wink There's a lot of lingo that goes on around here it's hard to keep up. Hmmmm... spreadsheet time Smiley Tongue 

I just opened my last order, and I got an extra fragrance sample (Ralph Lauren Romance) and a card with MJ Dot. Maybe they were trying to compensate for the fact that I ordered MJ foundation sampler in the fairest shade (as a sample) but they sent me medium range instead.

I am just happy that for the past couple of months I've been getting the samples that I actually ordered, and not some random ones. I used to get a bunch of anti-aging skincare samples that I have no need for.

Four packages came this week and the only extra I got was that MJ Dot fragrance card.  As far as I am concerned, that doesn't count as an extra.  They must have a stack of them ready for almost ever box that leaves the warehouse.

Oh and BTW YES  the samples have been cruddy lately.

i got an order today and along with my 3 samples, they put in a DOT sample and I got a Fake Up sampler! Not expecting it, but super stoked!!!!

Highlighted

I receievd three orders this week and I noticed an extra sample in one box and two in the others.  I never count the fragrance cards, I usually just throw them out.  I just thought it was a freak thing....it hasnt happened before. 

I received two orders today, and got nothing extra :-(

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2013-09-13 at 9.03.13 AM.png