Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

A yearly favorite product that never gets old

If  the Sephora store wanted you to choose a brand item that you loved and wish was still in their store what would that product or brand  be? (Also tell why you would choose the product to be back in the store and how you benefited from from the product .) My favorite product  that I would want back in the store is the peach perfect  mattifying powder loose setting powder. The benefit I received from this product, it made my face very soft and smooth without  out no flash back and yall  know what I’m  talking about when I say that 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭but it also smelt so goood  that ya wanted to taste it 🤣🤣🤣. However, products like that will never be forgotten.It  also was good for people who had sensitive skin that have to be careful of what they put on their face.I didn’t have to worry about breakouts or peeling skin and the product was affordable I didn’t even have to worry about my makeup caking, y’all know how that goes when ya hit the air  and the flakes on ya face be flying away in the wind just because it caked up like Frosted Flakes😭🤣🤣🤣.

Re: A yearly favorite product that never gets old

@DeNaeNae The Sephora collection nail polish remover in the orange tub. Amazing remover ! 

Re: A yearly favorite product that never gets old

@DeNaeNae @Laura Mercier Pistache body creme. It smelled amazing and was so hydrating. Also, Korres vitamin e face primer. It was such a great makeup primer that smelled like oranges.  I could never do my makeup

without it. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing