Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Updated August 17

Thank you to everyone who has been reaching out to us about Epic Rewards. We value your feedback and recognize your ongoing loyalty to us, and we are working to get back to you quickly.

To that end, please know that if you have contacted us you will hear back from us in direct response to your inquiry during the period between Tuesday, August 25th through Tuesday, September 1st. The timing of the response to you will depend on when we received your initial contact regarding Epic Rewards.

If you haven’t contacted us yet, please email us at epicrewards@sephora.com. We’ve set up this dedicated mailbox to collect the right information quickly and accurately, separating you from the queue for general Sephora inquiries. When you email us at this address, it will generate an automated response that confirms we’ve received the message. You can then expect to hear back from us as quickly as possible with more information.

Please know that our team is listening, and we take your concerns to heart. We value your support, and we will be in touch soon.

With our sincerest thanks,

The Beauty Insider Team

Updated September 1

Thank you to everyone who reached out to us about Epic Rewards. We have reached out to all of those members who emailed us on or before August 25th, and are no longer accepting new submissions. epicrewards@sephora.com has been closed. Please contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) regarding any other questions or concerns. We have reviewed your feedback and are taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

Re: A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Hi kimmien,

I just sent you a private message. Please check when you have a moment.

Cheers,
Hilary

Thanks Hilary!  I appreciate the response 🙂

I didn't see this until now so way too late. 

I have been been a Rouge since it started and have tried for two years now to get an epic reward and have an extremely high amount of points saved. I wish it was easier than having to jump through hoops, refresh computer for hours, and miss by minutes.  I am not mad just frustrated that I can't use my points for these epic rewards without a hassle. I have been shopping more at Nordstrom's and other stores anyway these days. Glad they reached out anyway, even if I am again late. 

I never received a response from my email dated AUGUST 12, 2015. 

Thank you Sephora! I too received $50! 🙂

I never sent an email because I complained on Facebook on the day of and didn't even get a response acknowledging my frustration.  I had zero reason to believe Sephora cared, and figured sending an email would be a waste of my time.  Go figure!  Happy for those of you who did get $50, though 🙂

Thank you, Sephora!

I did not receive any notice about this email address being opened, and missed the deadline for the email... I always thought that checking my email would be enough...haha. For those of us who don't check the beauty talk boards, maybe an email out would be better next time.After 4 hours looking waiting the rewards to go live and missing out on them, I now find out that there was an email address I could've contacted! Why was this opportunity was only broadcast here? It's a bit disappointing that it seems Sephora only selectively offered the notice. I always thought email was the main method of communication but I guess not LOL. It's like being punched in the face twice :'( Why you do this to me Sephora? 

It was tweeted, instagramed, facebooked, and posted here.   

When anybody tried to contact Sephora through feedback or email to voice their opinion regarding Epic Rewards, they got an automated response with the email addy and instructions regarding the time frame in which to lodge said concerns.  I also saw the address listed on their FB page within the comments.  I've never been on this board prior to today and don't have Twitter.  However, I cared enough to give my opinion, so I made sure my voice was heard.   At the time I didn't think I was going to get a $50 GC & I wasn't mean or nasty.  It was just very significant to me, so I sought the information to verify my point of view was heard & acknowledged.  Although I think it would be great if everybody received a free credit, I actually think it's logical that only those who were affected enough to both write explaining their point of view and sought out the appropriate channels to ensure their opinions were heard should receive this level of compensation. 

Imo, it's crazy to expect Sephora to have sent out a bulk email containing the Epic Rewards address  & instructions encouraging people to complain.  Come on.  

yup i didnt know about having to contact either until i strolled on here today. No email no nothing. Simply just thought that the rewards had sold out quickly as usual. I wasn't hunting down sephoras social media to find this out. I did not receive an email about having to send an email. Happy for those who got the 50$ though. 

I do think this was put out on twitter too, but I agree. I don't come here very often (and don't twitter) so was lucky to see the email at all. I'm fortunate to have gotten the 50$, and for that I'm really grateful. sorry you missed out lady 😞

Thank you, Sephora! It was a very nice surprise and I enjoyed picking out some new treats. It definitely took some of the sting out of the stressful Epic Rewards experience and shows that you are trying to do right by your customers. Thanks again.

Thank you Sephora! 

....I haven't received an email back yet, and I emailed on the first day. Hopefully I'll get one! 😞

Did you receive an automated response to your email? If not I would suggest contacting support  with a copy of the original email.

I'm in the same boat. We shall hope together! I wonder if they have a way of checking whether you were online at the time. I was on a nightshift and was checking and refreshing most of the night. I didn't know it was going to be business hours so I wasn't online at 3PM. I was sleeping! 

Thank you, Sephora! 🙂

Tiri - for the most part I agree with you. I did send an email, just because Sephora asked for an email. Other than that I have had nothing to say.  So I did get $50 but definitely didn't throw a tantrum or return merchandise.  Quite honestly when sephora asked for our emails everyone should have participated. That is what helps them grow as a company.  

I agree with you.   I sent an email, as Sephora requested.  My email was not nasty.  I did not return any items, did not participate in nasty threads, and did not throw a tantrum. 

People are conflating several different types of behavior.  It is unfair to assume that only whiny, entitled people received the credit.

Apparently emails are sent out in batches (until Sept 1st?)... they can't email everyone at once. There's no order to who is getting that email first. Also heard if you emailed Sephora and had 1K points you will get that 50$ gc. 

2 Replies
testing