Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

500 perk SUPERCHARGED KIT

A few days ago I redeemed my 500 points for the supercharged kit, I LOVE IT. Not only the samples are great and most of them I wanted to try, but the cute little bag they come in is just the perfect size to fir my makeup and to take when I travel!!!! Im lucky I got one of the few left!! Wohoooo!!

Highlighted

Re: 500 perk SUPERCHARGED KIT

@tiffany my jaw literally DROPPED when i saw that photo of the lancome set! what an amazinggggg perk!!!! im excited to see what else is in store for future 500pt perks.

...these perks definitely enable all of our sephora shopping addictions!! Smiley Tongue

I ordered something the other day including the Lancome perk. It should be coming later today. I hope it's worth it. I wish they would show more details about the perks at checkout instead of just a small pic and product list without sizes. And I wish you didn't have to wait till check out to find out what it is. 

Hi Bebii,

Thank you for your feedback about the perks! I will be happy to forward this information.Smiley Happy

<3 Melissa

I got it, and I'm pretty happy about, especially since they are my first Lancome products. The eyshadows are purpley-pink and shimmery. The liner is pretty smooth, love the Hypnose Drama mascara and the primer, and who doesn't love some extra makeup remover?

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 27 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos3
  • lancome.JPG
  • tarte.jpg
  • sephora.jpg