Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

3X POINTS ON FRAGRANCE IN FEBRUARY

With my most recent shipment, there was an envelope of fragrance samples (the patch type you find in magazines) and a flyer announcing triple points on fragrance purchases from February 5-14.  Non-qualifying items in an order would not receive triple points.  Bonus points will hit your account within a week of the purchase.

Re: 3X POINTS ON FRAGRANCE IN FEBRUARY

Isn't VIB dollar based, not point based? Or am I wrong? 

You are correct - VIB and Rouge are $ based.  What Dannyc was saying is that the promotion pushed her to spend the $.

I'm just guessing here but I think she means she spent the dollar amount on the perfumes (?). But yupp based on dollars spent. 

It is dollar based, but I bought 2 full sized fragrance & a skin care item... I reached VIB from that purchase alone &I got 700 points out of it Smiley Tongue 

Yay! So excited I plan on purchasing the flowerbomb gift set!

i LOOOVVEEEEE flowerbomb! one of my favorites Smiley Very Happy 

AAAAAH =D

GUUUYS I've literally been saving my fragrance purchases for this :3

MUAHAHAHAHA

>_>... I'm on a low buy so I only buy when I get extra points, a great promo code, percent discount, there's a great set, or it's it's a day that ends in a Y Smiley Very Happy

prada candy is calling out to me...

I have samples of that but have yet to actually sample them. I'm so behind the times. Are you getting the original or the newish other one (I think the bottle is cream)?

Highlighted

Time to stock up on Sephora Favorites Frangrance Samplers!! Oh and also, on mini coffrets (Yes, I am looking at you, Anna Sui mini coffret). I CAN'T EVEN.

What a good idea! I have TONS and TONS of samples from my 3 free when I buy stuff online and I haven't really been able to commit to a signature scent. For years I would wear Givenchy Pi (I know, it's a men's fragrance. It just doesn't smell like it!), but lately I've been trying to get outside of the box and expand my collection and get some varieties. I always buy the Sephora Favorites when it comes to make up/skincare, but have never done a fragrance one. 

Looks like I know what my february purchase will be! Smiley Very Happy

Glad to know I'm not alone in wearing men's fragrances.  I remember stealing my dad's Royall Lyme when I was tiny because it smelled so fresh.

I look at fragrances like clothes ... I don't wear the same thing every day.  I remember years ago sitting with some of my girlfriends at dinner talking about 'signature scents' and when I said I didn't think I'd ever have a scent, one of my friends advised that my signature was always being the best smelling one in the room!  She was, as you might guess, an enabler! 

Ditto. It isn't my signature but once in awhile i LOVE the men's Issey Miyake...... I can't get enough!!!!! It makes me feel like a sexy beast! LOL Smiley Happy

CzaCee, that's such a good idea. I have two lovely ladies in my world--my mom and my someday-daughter-in-law--who both want a fragrance but both haven't found one they love. And I get points. And more fragrance samples. Although, I have to say, I've not been impressed with the free samples over the last month or so (butthurt because I missed out on the Hermès and Elizabeth and James ... those were the only ones calling to me).

I'm such a scent junkie.  I'm sure I'll, once again, be spending way too much on things that I don't absolutely need.

I've been waiting for this.  Chloe and Balenciaga are calling my name....

Flowerbomb and Angel here I come!!

I got a sample of Clean First Blush. I'm in love. It's been sold out. I hope it's back for 3x!

shut the front door… oh sephora, why are you so unkind to my wallet??!!!

My wallet feels your wallet's pain.  Started with Sephora in December and I qualified for VIB for 2013 and now through 2015.  Sigh.

However, I do love and use what I've bought...except for the Sephora+Pantone Elemental palette.  Not quite sure what to do with it but it's gorgeous to look at. Smiley Very Happy  

That's what they do Katie. It's just what they do!!Smiley Very Happy

Do any of you old timer BTers know whether fragrance month leads to more fragrance minis as point perks or promo codes?  (Here's hoping!)

Here is to hopeing that since Jan was x2 and feb is x3 march will be x4!!!? Smiley Wink

oooooooh exciting!!!!!!! does this include rollerballs as well? and are there any fragrances or sizes you can buy from any fragrance under twenty dollars?

They didn't list exceptions  based on type or cost so rollerballs should count.  They will probably post a 3X points banner on each qualifying product page, like they're doing for the current skincare promo.

I'm glad I got on BT before ordering! I have 4 fragrances I've been dying to own so I'll save my bucks and splurge on fragrance next month.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • yes-thumb.jpg
  • image.jpg