Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2015 Sephora Birthday Gift?

Any ideas on what it could be? If it's a Bite Beauty product I am going to be sad I will have to wait until next October!

Re: 2015 Sephora Birthday Gift?

I just got this in the mail. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

::runs to mailbox to check for mine::

Just a random question to all in the thread:

I'm going to be doing all future shopping here online because I live in the middle of nowhere and the nearest Sephora is almost 30 miles away. Do they just send you the birthday gift or do you have to buy something to get it?

You can get it online, but you do have to buy something! 🙂 when it's around your birthday, there will be an option to add it to your bag 🙂 You have to add it on with your purchase, they won't send it alone. 

I got the "guys gift" in-store as I already own the Nars lip pencils. Here's a picture of the gift:

Anti-aging cleansing gel 57ml/2 fl oz

Cucumber gel mask 15 ml/0.5 fl oz

20150101_200037.jpg

how big is the box of the peter thomas roth gift? does it fit in the smallest sephora bag or a bigger one? also, does anyone know how big the nars package is?

I don't have the exact dimensions, but both gifts fit inside the smallest sephora bag. The peter thomas roth one is definitely bigger and heavier than the nars one.

They should have a Rouge version of this as well.  I know there are at least two male Rouges, Sonny and Dan.  There are probably a lot more.  Add the females who prefer skincare over makeup or are selecting the skincare for another reason and there are a lot of people who deserve a Rouge version of this as well.

Notcreative,,, Thanks for remembering us guys!lol. I'm so happy that they are offering this for a birthday gift this year, it's nice!lol. I was a little tired of getting lipstick or eyeliner and mascara! I'm just joking you ladies deserve a special gift as well. I gave my Rouge gift I got two weeks ago to a nice lady on beauty talk. Glad I found a nice home for it!lol. I know this is probably greedy but a nice gift for making Rouge for 2016 would have been nice but they are changing and I'm happy about that! I am just happy the the last few weeks a lot of free samples for men's cologne have  been given and that's great! Thanks ladies for thinking of us! Have a great night!  Dan 

I asked about if there will be a rouge skincare gift this year and the SA told me No, but I still much the skincare version. I don't use black eyeliner myself, and have given at least a dozen mini ones to my friends last year. I agree that the PTR is actually gender-neutral, and I really like how they nicely asked me to choose between the Nars and PTR this year.

Agreed!! Besides, this is hardly just for men. This is just gender neutral.

I like sampling skincare, so I may have had a choice on my hands if there was a bonus item in the Rouge kit.  I am definitely getting the NARS kit though, because I want three items, not two.  My birthday fell before I was a Rouge last year, so I missed out on the eyeliner.  Funny enough, I do not really like black eyeliner, but it is the principal that I want the extra item.

What is the rouge version of this years for women?

If you see the rest of the thread, it is two nars lip pencils and an eyeliner for rouges. There is no rouge version of the PTR skincare bday gift at the moment. 

I seriously doubt they will release a Rouge version of the PTR even though I think they should.  

I am excited for the Nars birthday gift this year! I didn't much care for the 2014 gift, so lucky for me they still had some 2013 Benefit gifts left. My birthday is January 10, so as soon as my Sephora gets this years, I will go get it.

mine is jan 10 too!!!! 

My birthday is Jan. 10 too! Happy belated!!

Nars lippies!! I'm a huge fan of Nars so i'm SUPER excited about this! Can't wait until march...

how do we get it online?  I see no option to add it to my cart 😞

The Nars birthday gift is available for order online. Rouges get the extra mini eyeliner.

131 Replies