Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2012 Chic Week Promotion for Beauty Insiders (Mar 30th – Apr 5th)

What is Chic Week?

Chic Week is a special promotion offering 15% off all purchases for Beauty Insiders from March 30th – April 5th. To kickoff Chic Week, Very Important Beauty Insiders (V.I.B.s) can attend a special Preview Party at their local store on March 29th.  VIB’s can redeem the promotion from  March 29th – April 6th.

V.I.B.’s will receive an email on 3/27 inviting them to the preview.  If you are a V.I.B. and have not received the email please log into the V.I.B. only section at Beauty Talk, on or after 3/27/2012: 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Bright-Ideas/ct-p/Ideas

What will be offered at the Preview Party?

V.I.B’s will receive the below benefits on 3/29:

• The first to shop: an extra day to save 15% before everyone else, online and in stores
  • VIB’s bring a friend to get the discount too
  • A SEPHORA umbrella to take home
  • A special VIB sample bag
  • Pantone Express Service makeup lessons at The Beauty Studio
  • Face Time with our Experts and Brands

What time does the preview party begin?

The Preview Party is happening all day on March 29th during you local stores regular business hours. Check out our store locator for hours and locations: https://bit.ly/sephorastores

What does the umbrella look like?
The umbrella is a large sleek, black Sephora umbrella with red nylon lining.  The umbrella is only available for V.I.B. clients with a purchase at the March 29th event and can only be redeemed once per client. 

Is the discount available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores?
The 15% off discount can be redeemed but all preview party perks may not be available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores.

Is the discount available with Canadian orders?
The 15% off discount is available in US and Canada stores but it not available with Canadian checkout online. We do reserve offers for our Canadian clients, so make sure to check our Canadian offers page for exclusives.> http://bit.ly/nUpEzY

Can I redeem the 15% off offer more than once?
Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through April 5th for Beauty Insiders and through April 6th for VIB’s.

What if I’m not a Beauty Insider?
Beauty Insider is free and easy to sign up. Become a Beauty Insider to redeem the 15% off promotion. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program at any Sephora store or online at http://www.sephora.com/beautyinsider

Anonymous Insider

Re: 2012 Chic Week Promotion for Beauty Insiders (Mar 30th – Apr 5th)

eltiffo wrote:

I still did not get my email yet & I have to borrow my friend's coupon to shop at Sephora today.  I need to go back this weekend to get a few more items.  How do I get the coupon?  Thanks.

Hi eltiffo.  Beauty Insiders will receive their e-mail tomorrow.  Please let me know if you don't receive the e-mail tomorrow so I could check your e-mail subscription, if needed. I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Tiffany

I'm a Beauty Insider and have not yet received my email =/ I've been one for a while now and every year I never seem to get this email for some reason.

mzanners wrote:

I'm a Beauty Insider and have not yet received my email =/ I've been one for a while now and every year I never seem to get this email for some reason.

mrsl81 wrote:

hi have the beauty insiders e-mails gone out yet?  I was hoping to stop by Sephora this morning before I have to go into work but no e-mail yet.  

We have A LOT of Beauty Insiders to send emails today, so the emails go out in waves. If you haven't received one yet and you are subscribed, then it's probably on the way (or could have been sent to SPAM).
To make it easier, you can print a copy of the coupon here > http://www.sephora.com/go/chicweek/?om_mmc=oth-fb-03302012-ffchicweekstoreprint-tab
Happy shopping!
XO,
Olivia

Is this the only sale for Spring 2012?

Thanks,

nothinghere wrote:

Is this the only sale for Spring 2012?

Thanks,

Hi Nothinghere.  Yes, it is! Make sure you make your purchase before 4/5 🙂

Just got my email! Thanks, Sephora! Chic Week came out at the perfect time for me - I recieved two Sephora gift cards for my birthday late February and spending them on a sale just makes them worth more! Plus, I'm seeing the Hunger Games with a friend on Thursday so we'll swing down to Sephora afterward and both use that discount and grab a bag of samples while we're at it - Yay!

When do Beauty Insiders get the ChicWeek notification?

spoiledgirl05 wrote:
When do Beauty Insiders get the ChicWeek notification?

Good question! Beauty Insiders will receive a notification later in the week. Smiley Wink Updates will be posted here as well so check back if you don't receive an email by Friday.

XO,
Olivia

hi have the beauty insiders e-mails gone out yet?  I was hoping to stop by Sephora this morning before I have to go into work but no e-mail yet.  

Conversation Stats
testing