Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

15% off

Will I get 15% off coupon only if I buy one product of $75 or there can be more which includes one of them $75?

RE: 15% off

For anyone wondering, I didn’t get the code even though I had an order over $75 and it was a single merchandise so I was covered no matter how you read the email. However, what was NOT in the email is that you have to “win” the 15% off after qualifying. Can you believe this utter crap?! I sent a chat and she tried to tell me that only some people who qualified would win the 15% off and the email was coming all day today. Well Macy’s has 15% off and 6% cash back thru Rakuten and I’m not going to miss my chance while Sephora figures it’s email system out. The chat woman told me she would put the 15% off the items in my cart at the time. Then they email I’d sent prior, as the chat was closed, came back with the same info: if you won a 15% off the. They’d contact you by email. This is NOT on the email. Sephora is about to lose a very very good customer. The only reason I continue to use them in their terrible shipping times this year, and poor sample situation (they don’t come majority of the time!), is the potential of $100 reward but Nordstrom has 10x points right now and you can collect rewards faster.

I did not get it after spending $75 either!! Part of my order was paid using a rouge reward that I had purchased with my points which apparently disqualified me from the 15% off! It also did not stipulate that in the original email, only that once you got the 15% off you couldn’t combine THAT with any other rewards. I spend so much money at Sephora, but after this, I’m done. Sorry that you also lost out!!

Re: 15% off

I qualified but never received the coupon code. I just logged in my account and a notification popped up near my name telling me to remember to use the code? It disappeared before i could copy it.  I will check my app, I think this is the second time i didn't get a code emailed to me. The last time they said because i used a credit card reward i didnt qualify. I think i just never got the email

Re: 15% off

Hi @Gur99!

Sorry for any confusion! To take advantage of the Spend Now Save Later promo, you simply need to place one merchandise order that totals $75 or more. I hope this clarifies!

Always,
Danee

RE: Re: 15% off

When should the coupon be coming? Is it accessible through the app or only email? Thank you!

Re: RE: Re: 15% off

@kelley729 the email they sent out said you should get the code by 6/11/2020 by email

RE: Re: 15% off

Thanks!

I called the Rouge hotline, because the wording was so unclear. The representative told me that the $75 could be made up of multiple items, as long as they were a part of the same order.

Thanks!

Re: RE: 15% off

Have a

@Gur99 wrote:
Thanks!

nyone receive this 15% promo code?

No code emailed.  I had to contact customer service.  Their solution was for me to spend, contact CS again with an order Number, then they would credit me 15%....really?!?

@maimaint wrote:

Have a

@Gur99 wrote:
Thanks!

nyone receive this 15% promo code?

@maimaint I didn't get an email yet but the code was in the Sephora app when I was logged in

Thanks for posting this, i have the app but rarely go on it, i guess i should!  The code was on it when i opened it.

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing