Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

$15 off $50 code shows zero balance, called and emailed customer service both no help to resolve this issue.

This card was never used and shows a zero balance. Very disappointing to say the least. Was given another number to call since I was told Sephora does not issue the cards and can't do anything about it. The number just rang many times then when finally answered a computer proceeded to ask a lot of questions. Who has time for this run around? Poor customer service.

Re: $15 off $50 code shows zero balance, called and emailed customer service both no help to resolve this issue.

The fine print states:

Offer valid for Beauty Insiders from 12:01 am PST on 12/2/16 through 11:59pm PST 12/13/16 in stores and online in the US and Canada and in Sephora inside JCPenney stores

Re: $15 off $50 code shows zero balance, called and emailed customer service both no help to resolve this issue.

@k617 @CarlieTorrance I think that @CharlyRae is referring to the fact that the card expired last night at 11:59 EST instead of PST (three hours early)

@AnnaihkNot sure I read that much into @CharlyRae's post, I must have missed that discussion elsewhere! I just see that she posted 6 hours ago, by then both 11:59 PST and EST had passed.

@k617 That's understandable. I just happened to be awake at the time an saw a flood of posts about the codes expiring early

I tried using this card last week it was not expired. When I called customer service I was told there were 'glitches' and was given yet another number to call which was of no help. Emailing customer service was of no help as I was told to call call customer service. 

Sure wish Sephora could have straighten this mess out for all of us loyal customers. As I look in the customer support section it seams there are many who have had the same problem with no response from Sephora. I don't have time for this run around, went to another online retailer that offered 25%off and I already have my products in hand. 

Highlighted

Hi @CharlyRae@Annaihk@k617@CarlieTorrance,

Please check out this thread for more information > 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/2016-HOLIDAY-REWARD-CARD-BI-VIB-amp-ROUGE/td-p/262210.... Thanks!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors