Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

$100 reward still available?

It’s has been 4 months since I haven’t seen the $100 reward appeared on my reward wall! Does anybody like me? :((

Re: $100 reward still available?

I get it in my cart and check out order processed the last two weeks I have gotten it and every time they cancel my order. Even if you see it and check out with it you will never actually get it! 

How are you even able to get it in your cart? I'm online 10 minutes before 11 and I NEVER even see it.  I do, however, see the $50 but that's pointless to me b/c two of those cost more in point. I've been trying for over a year.

It seems to be an ongoing issue. Last week and again this week I've set my alarm, sat on the site, in/on my cart page, I've been sure to refresh the page and the moment the $100/2500 points gift hits I put it in my cart and within a second I've hit "check out". It immediately tells me I've got to refresh my cart. I do it all over again, and nothing happens, until the offer disappears--there's a glitch for sure OR it makes me wonder if they really don't want to give those $100s out. It is beyond frustrating--I even called Sephora rouge to complain.
I agree, the makeup community in the US talks about Ulta's superior rewards program, we need them to make the move north of the border.

This happened to my as well yesterday!! It’s really really frustrating not being able to use my points... 

RE: $100 reward still available?

Exactly ! Sephora points are not worth anything. Better off with Shoppers Drug Mart !! Way better

Totally agree!

I have been able to get that $100 card ONE time and that was when they first came out. Since then I have not been able to get it no matter how, where, or when i log on. The other day i emailed Sephora and complained telling them maybe there is a glitch with the website. They said there is nothing wrong, and just recited what i already knew about the times and days they are available and that was it. This is ridiculous. They need to make more of them available on these days.

same here ! unable to redeem for months now !!

The right thing for Sephora is to just make it available at all times as an option. I’m sure they spend a lot in PR and it’s not actually cash payment just rewarding with product with someone who has to spend a lot to earn the points.

@LyMyLy  I seen it Thursday and had it in my cart but it went out of stock before I could click checkout 😞 I do see it. It just sells out so fast. 

I don't even get to see that bad boy 

I have never seen it! I have only seen the $25 reward. The $100 is not showing as sold out, it just never shows up period. I have refreshed for 30 minutes multiple days thinking it would show up but nope.

Shop at Ulta and redeem your points ANYTIME YOU WANT!

Capture.PNG

With all the new brands coming to Ulta, they are getting more and more of my business. I have a bunch of Sephora points I need to redeem but there's not much out there worth the points. Very disappointing Sephora 😞 

RE: Re: $100 reward still available?

No ulta in Canada yet. ☹️

yessss!  wow, I didn't know you could get that many points!! lol 😮

THE $100 REWARD is a joke. I've been trying to redeem my points for the last couple of months. I would recommend reaching out to Sephora directly about this. I've been emailing them - they haven't fixed the issue. But if MANY of us complain about how frustrating this is, maybe they will fix the issue. It's sad 2500 points totals up to over $1,500 dollars spent and we can't even redeem our points for a $100 gift card. It is ridiculous. I am trying to purchase most of my stuff from Ulta, they have a WAY BETTER points system. You can redeem at checkout without having to go through the trouble of fighting for a $100 gift card. So disgusting. I am very disappointed. 

I was looking for it too. I got a $100 for 2500 points a little while ago. Now the rewards they are offering is $25 for 1000 points. That’s a lot more points!! Right?

@LyMyLy I have seen it here and there on Tuesday and Thursday. It doesn’t pop up right at 9am pst and they do go fast. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Capture.PNG
testing